Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Imagine paying a bitch to rate your dick and she still blocks you.

:hahaha:

I hope that mf takes a long look in the mirror after that one.

It’s messed up what she’s doing but come on u guys y’all supposed to know better most of these broads only see their fans as a number, some are cool to their fans and then you have ones like this, lukthick still takes the crown of being the rudest to her customers. Her attitude is downright pathetic you can tell she’s miserable..

It’s messed up what she’s doing but come on u guys y’all supposed to know better most of these broads only see their fans as a number, some are cool to their fans and then you have ones like this, lukthick still takes the crown of being the rudest to her customers. Her attitude is downright pathetic you can tell she’s miserable..
Bru i been hearin she a bitch. Whats da reason?

Bru i been hearin she a bitch. Whats da reason?

Lulthick? She’s just extremely nasty to customers I mean you can ask a simple question about the price of her content yet she will find a way to be a bitch about it.. you can tell this isn’t the career path she wanted to take just really rude and nasty it’s not like she’s pretty enough to be either not saying that would give her reason but I mean shorty got a face of a bulldog and a borderline sloppy body, her shit deserves to be leaked. that’s why whenever I come across anything on her I share it immediately..

Back