Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Lulthick? She’s just extremely nasty to customers I mean you can ask a simple question about the price of her content yet she will find a way to be a bitch about it.. you can tell this isn’t the career path she wanted to take just really rude and nasty her shit deserves to be leaked that’s why whenever I come across anything on her I share it immediately
Das stupid asl. My Black folk cant never b great at it shit lol. Like damn if u gon b a hoe b a great hoe dont b a rude hoe

Lulthick? She’s just extremely nasty to customers I mean you can ask a simple question about the price of her content yet she will find a way to be a bitch about it.. you can tell this isn’t the career path she wanted to take just really rude and nasty it’s not like she’s pretty enough to be either not saying that would give her reason but I mean shorty got a face of a bulldog and a borderline sloppy body, her shit deserves to be leaked. that’s why whenever I come across anything on her I share it immediately..
Bru i jus added da bitch on her snapchat i lookee at her shit shawdy is rude asl shawdy got a slick mouf i kno wat do w it doe

Back