Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

My guy....you be using the whole dictionary for your posts, huh?View attachment 280865
That sounds like a you problem if you don't wanna read anything longer than the Twitter character limit.
You're basically asking users to trust that folder and download it to their computer. I'm not trying to download CP at all. Mega is a safer bet.
What exactly would I personally gain from doing that? Not only do I gain nothing at all, I put myself, along with everyone else here in massive amounts of danger. Not just that, the site doesn't allow illegal material like CP at all. I've also done things in this thread that I think would make me trustworthy. I've given back to the thread, organized folders and I always to find new sites and ways to make sure we continue leaking content since we can avoid takedowns (The primary issue with MEGA) if we really wanted to by using these sites. I don't have CP at all and I sure as hell wouldn't pull a fast one and get all of us thrown in prison by trying to send CP to anyone here through a text file using this site. That's just fucking stupid.
I understand bro. For me, it is the thrill of staying three steps ahead of the thots, simps, and snitches.Plus, Mega is way easier to deal with than Anon. No previews, and no full folder imports with Anon that I know of.
There is one way of uploading entire folders on Anon. You just have to select every single file in a folder and then paste it. It'll upload everything. Other sites that allow you to import entire folders usually are too willing to bend the knee to DMCA requests and or won't allow you to post as many files or heavy file sizes unless you pay up by going premium. Which is another problem that MEGA has unless you go out of your way to bypass it using a VPN or burner accounts. Anon on the other hand allows you to post up to 20 GB per file, and their max without a account is 100 GB a day. There are no limitations or paywalls at all for the site and it's very straightforward. As for having previews on Anon, my guess is from new URLs. For example, this URL here has the preview/entire video, but was posted on Saturday.
https://anonfiles.com/N4Ic8dx4o4/Alexia_Twerk_mp4
Think it might have something to do with the file info and the site not automatically checking the info. Which would probably give you the thumbnail and the entire video as soon as the videos are uploaded. I'm still trying to figure this out myself but I do see potential in Anon despite it's issues and minimalist appearance. If no one else is going to post there then I will.

Sapphire, ho, tell that Mini Stallion Bitch, we nah care if other saps pay y'all or if she gets money other ways. Good for her. The point is, we ain't never ever ever paying. Y'all do y'all, we'll do us and it's all good.

you would think the people who's megas aren't in constant rotation would just sit back and be quiet instead of drawing attention to themselves...

another XXXclusive new entry by the kid: D$LAF 4 Pack

collegesuperfacial2.jpg

c197.jpg

rliry.jpg

swoonblondegoinraz.jpg

Better download or import FAST..you know I rarely reup right?

https://mega.nz/folder/wUUinApS#dIBkDkJMwMfDsJ5f0IqOUw
I really fail to understand why a nigga would enjoy watching another dick get sucked.... Wanna see his ass crack get ate to? Borderline gay to me

What exactly would I personally gain from doing that? Not only do I gain nothing at all, I put myself, along with everyone else here in massive amounts of danger. Not just that, the site doesn't allow illegal material like CP at all. I've also done things in this thread that I think would make me trustworthy. I've given back to the thread, organized folders and I always to find new sites and ways to make sure we continue leaking content since we can avoid takedowns (The primary issue with MEGA) if we really wanted to by using these sites. I don't have CP at all and I sure as hell wouldn't pull a fast one and get all of us thrown in prison by trying to send CP to anyone here through a text file using this site. That's just fucking stupid.

I'm not talking about you specifically I'm talking about the overall effect of downloading a file and trusting a user regardless of who it is. I would highly doubt you'd doing anything of that nature at all. I'm just saying that if we are to choose between downloading a file from a user online vs viewing files without having to download -- the MEGA upload would be a safer bet.

since I feel like y’all deal with this a lot I got ratted on for sharing OF content on reddit and she went on a rant about legality etc. said attorney etc. “Hope you have resources ready” I’m caught up?

since I feel like y’all deal with this a lot I got ratted on for sharing OF content on reddit and she went on a rant about legality etc. said attorney etc. “Hope you have resources ready” I’m caught up?

As long as she was 18+ you have nothing to worry about.

I can sue a cow if I wanted to. Anybody can get sued champ. You're going to be fine. Don't antagonize her and you'll be fine. Just stop responding to her in general.

Well nah we never had any contact she just said she’s taken note of my username so I deactivated that account. Preciate the insight doe

Back