Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

By your logic, watching a bitch get fucked is gay too:dfbruh:
Bro. Don't ever EVER use the word logic EVER again.lmao. You've been banned for life from that. If you ever do, the Grimm ripper with a face made of a dick will creep up on u and kill u just before ur fruity ass jerks off to it

Hi guys, just thought i'd address some of you because it's clearly what you've been dying for.

WHO are these bytches that keep coming here :huh2:

you're smart and in law school but nekkid on onlyfans how does that work?

Imagine going to a law firm and try to get the job only to hear that they know you have/had a onlyfans. No respectable law firm is going to want to get attached to a hoe lawyer. I couldn't care less but there are people that will make sure your pictures follow you to every possible job you get just to spite you.

Apart from the heavy edited pictures you look tired on your lives. Can't imagine spending 20k on your body and still look tired. Childhood must have been rough and your self esteem must be low as fuck if you think 20k if going to fix those mental issues you have. That's something for another post.

As for your "protection" i'm not going to school you on how to do it right but them leakes will be glorious because my fake account hits all your requests.

Now as for letting us win or not: If you had money you wouldn't be on onlyfans. If you had morals you wouldn't be on onlyfans. Instead you're thinking short turn money instead of long term money. Unless your goal is to be a career thot like so many out there. Have a degree just makes you a educated hoe nothing more.

edit: spend 20k to look like this brehs

l8YAKV1.png

JaKKqUQ.png

edit 3: spend 20k to have cow tits brehs :lol9:

xMU7yn4.png

Last edited:
WHO are these bytches that keep coming here :huh2:

you're smart and in law school but nekkid on onlyfans how does that work?

Imagine going to a law firm and try to get the job only to hear that they know you have/had a onlyfans. No respectable law firm is going to want to get attached to a hoe lawyer. I couldn't care less but there are people that will make sure your pictures follow you to every possible job you get just to spite you.

Apart from the heavy edited pictures you look tired on your lives. Can't imagine spending 20k on your body and still look tired. Childhood must have been rough and your self esteem must be low as fuck if you think 20k if going to fix those mental issues you have. That's something for another post.

As for your "protection" i'm not going to school you on how to do it right but them leakes will be glorious because my fake account hits all your requests.

Now as for letting us win or not: If you had money you wouldn't be on onlyfans. If you had morals you wouldn't be on onlyfans. Instead you're thinking short turn money instead of long term money. Unless your goal is to be a career thot like so many out there. Have a degree just makes you a educated hoe nothing more.

edit: spend 20k to look like this brehs

l8YAKV1.png

JaKKqUQ.png

edit 3: spend 20k to have cow tits brehs :lol9:

xMU7yn4.png

You wanna know how it works? Exactly how you said. I took the nudes I was sending to my hoes for free and sold them to niggas willing to pay for them while I study and then type up demand letters and do investigative work for the law firm that i work at. THATS HOW. Again, I look tired but you keep watching my lives. You're talking shit about someone that you watch who doesn't follow you back and would never speak to you in real life. and you admitted that you have fake accounts to request me? I accept everyone on my Instagram hun, not my onlyfans so that's not a score for ya. Imagine telling me I have mental issues and you watch my every move while throwing shade. LMFAO you're so pathetic it's funny. The employer I works for knows i have an onlyfans and it's a multi million dollar law firm. Actually, I met my boss at the club where I was his waitress. Imagine that, an employer who cares more about my GPA, college degree and how good i am at my job more than what i do outside of the workplace. Also, when i graduate law school, I'm going to have my own law firm so I won't be relying on one to hire me, and i'm sure i'll have a wonderful clientele full of strippers, and all the naked girls yall hate on but really wish you were. Lastly, my tits are real, not paid for, and niggas are paying hella bread to see them lmfao. If i wasn't thinking long term money I wouldn't be in law school or i'd put my face in my pictures and be willing to do requests that ask for my face, but I never do, simply because I'll b damned if I let you wack ass niggas sabotage me or my future. Which is why y'all don't know where I work at now :) Pictures can't follow me if nobody can confirm it's me. So that's a negative. I could also be a career thot if I wanted to, it pays well, but my law degree is gonna pay better :)
Edit: I have 6 figures in my bank account, please know that.
and don't come on here asking "who are these bytches that keep coming here" --- Nigga, you know EXACTLY who tf i am, you 're a FAN.
no mental issues either, i had to have an evaluation when i got hired at the law firm silly and FINALLY, YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T SEEN THE LEAK BECAUSE MY TITTIES LOOK FUCKING AMAZING. OMG.

Last edited:
and don't come on here asking "who are these bytches that keep coming here" --- Nigga, you know EXACTLY who tf i am, you 're a FAN.
no mental issues either, i had to have an evaluation when i got hired at the law firm silly.

You are the 3rd bytch that has come to this thread this week complaining about her content being online. I don't even know who you are the only reason i know is because I checked @Daddypoop chat posts. Then I saw that reddit has a whole simping section made about you just to see some low hanging tits that you paid money for.

I'm not a fan :stare: IG is to big to be following badly build bytches. It is what it is :ualreadyknow:

You wanna know how it works? Exactly how you said. I took the nudes I was sending to my hoes for free and sold them to niggas willing to pay for them while I study and then type up demand letters and do investigative work for the law firm that i work at. THATS HOW. Again, I look tired but you keep watching my lives. You're talking shit about someone that you watch who doesn't follow you back and would never speak to you in real life. and you admitted that you have fake accounts to request me? I accept everyone on my Instagram hun, not my onlyfans so that's not a score for ya. Imagine telling me I have mental issues and you watch my every move while throwing shade. LMFAO you're so pathetic it's funny. The employer I works for knows i have an onlyfans and it's a multi million dollar law firm. Actually, I met my boss at the club where I was his waitress. Imagine that, an employer who cares more about my GPA, college degree and how good i am at my job more than what i do outside of the workplace. Also, when i graduate law school, I'm going to have my own law firm so I won't be relying on one to hire me, and i'm sure i'll have a wonderful clientele full of strippers, and all the naked girls yall hate on but really wish you were. Lastly, my tits are real, not paid for, and niggas are paying hella bread to see them lmfao. If i wasn't thinking long term money I wouldn't be in law school or i'd put my face in my pictures and be willing to do requests that ask for my face, but I never do, simply because I'll b damned if I let you wack ass niggas sabotage me or my future. Which is why y'all don't know where I work at now :) Pictures can't follow me if nobody can confirm it's me. So that's a negative. I could also be a career thot if I wanted to, it pays well, but my law degree is gonna pay better :)
Edit: I have 6 figures in my bank account, please know that.
no mental issues either, i had to have an evaluation when i got hired at the law firm silly and FINALLY, YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T SEEN THE LEAK BECAUSE MY TITTIES LOOK FUCKING AMAZING. OMG.
this hoes are madder yeah yeah !!

I guess they're closed...LMAO. Chick is paying $269 a month for absolutely nothing.

I hope she comes back in here so I can help her save her money. One method these companies use is to put a digital signature on all her content. That's cool. The problem with this is unless the digital signature is encrypted, it can easily be removed or altered. The dude who ran Onion Booty back in the day tried this and failed. And if all else fails, I could just record the screen and name the file whatever I want and share with the fam. She needs to give me that $269 so I can harass ya'll.

That sounds like a you problem if you don't wanna read anything longer than the Twitter character limit.

What exactly would I personally gain from doing that? Not only do I gain nothing at all, I put myself, along with everyone else here in massive amounts of danger. Not just that, the site doesn't allow illegal material like CP at all. I've also done things in this thread that I think would make me trustworthy. I've given back to the thread, organized folders and I always to find new sites and ways to make sure we continue leaking content since we can avoid takedowns (The primary issue with MEGA) if we really wanted to by using these sites. I don't have CP at all and I sure as hell wouldn't pull a fast one and get all of us thrown in prison by trying to send CP to anyone here through a text file using this site. That's just fucking stupid.

There is one way of uploading entire folders on Anon. You just have to select every single file in a folder and then paste it. It'll upload everything. Other sites that allow you to import entire folders usually are too willing to bend the knee to DMCA requests and or won't allow you to post as many files or heavy file sizes unless you pay up by going premium. Which is another problem that MEGA has unless you go out of your way to bypass it using a VPN or burner accounts. Anon on the other hand allows you to post up to 20 GB per file, and their max without a account is 100 GB a day. There are no limitations or paywalls at all for the site and it's very straightforward. As for having previews on Anon, my guess is from new URLs. For example, this URL here has the preview/entire video, but was posted on Saturday.
https://anonfiles.com/N4Ic8dx4o4/Alexia_Twerk_mp4
Think it might have something to do with the file info and the site not automatically checking the info. Which would probably give you the thumbnail and the entire video as soon as the videos are uploaded. I'm still trying to figure this out myself but I do see potential in Anon despite it's issues and minimalist appearance. If no one else is going to post there then I will.
Not afraid of the takedowns bro. My digital alias is expendable. Zero fear.

Screenshot_20200514-071200~2.png

Back