Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Out of curiosity why do you say this? If there is more of a chance for a take-down with Mega despite having more 'features' and a better UI (which is why I'm assuming it's being used in the first place), then I myself would rather not go through anymore burner accounts and go through the same minute process of uploading over & over & over on their platform. (For the sake of convenience) I prefer uploading myself, as I go through all available folders for each person and do any necessary cleanup to streamline uploading. Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is if we lose a few features using anonfiles but in exchange have less of a chance of take-down notices, then this is something that I will do myself for the foreseeable future until something better comes along. If you want my files then send me a list of the ones that you have and I will cross-reference and give you what I have myself. Thank you.

You're basically asking users to trust that folder and download it to their computer. I'm not trying to download CP at all. Mega is a safer bet.

Back