Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

DefinitePoliticalBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

Edit: I'm sorry guys...

ReUp:

Last edited:
And here is something new I am trying out featuring all of her "leaked" stuff. 137 videos, 3.05 GB, all in one notepad where each video can be found on anonfiles.com. MEGA as you all are very well aware of, are very proud of going through with DMCA requests. Anonymous file posting websites on the other hand, seem to be more lenient and some even outright refuse to take-down content. Time will tell whether or not anonfiles will be able to fill the niche that MEGA has never been able to fill. If you have any issues with the file, or this site does take-down this content, please let me know.
Bro, mad respect for the drop, but you could have just dropped this on Mega using burners. Let me upload what I have of her. Give me a few.

Sapphire, ho, tell that Mini Stallion Bitch, we nah care if other saps pay y'all or if she gets money other ways. Good for her. The point is, we ain't never ever ever paying. Y'all do y'all, we'll do us and it's all good.

I read this tweet, and now I know these hoes don't understand anything. Someone ALWAYS either pays for the raw files or leaks it out. The simps pay because it's the nature of the simp. The rogues pay because these hoes belong to the streets. Joker 2008 said it best: "It's not about the money. It's about sending a message." Get paid, baby girl, but we're eating for free. Why are they mad??

Incidentally, I've been re-encoding 36GB of her shit since yesterday :lol10:. I was planning on getting a burner this weekend to start dumping. I'm moving her up the schedule now.

Waste of time.. straight trash.. all ig shit
Yep. All IG content. I think she will cave soon though. Times are rough in the streets for these hoes now. They gatta make that bread. We may even see some chicks we didn't expect. Like for example, i'm waiting on foshposh to buss it open and take some dick on cam (other than her one leaked tape). I think she'll soon cave as well. oh yeah, fuck Irene and her overpriced videos. lmao

Sapphire, ho, tell that Mini Stallion Bitch, we nah care if other saps pay y'all or if she gets money other ways. Good for her. The point is, we ain't never ever ever paying. Y'all do y'all, we'll do us and it's all good.

that lil midget bitch Mini-Stallion better keep her miniature mouth shut too before I leak her shit to some of them twitter niggas

she was posted 1000 pages ago and mainly forgotten. If she wanna stay a memory, I’d suggest she hop back in her booster seat and stfu

Back