NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Same here... I don't need to see, like, hardcore b/g action all the time. I just wish there was a way they could let you know upfront if they're actually nekkid or if they're just posting IG pics. That's why I come to threads like this.... to preview the shit. If I see a chick is putting out content I actually like, I don't mind hitting the subscribe button. I just want to avoid getting suckered because I've been hurt too many times before.
They do that shit on purpose. If u dm them on ig and ask if they post nudes on OF most of em wont give u a straight answer. Especially d ones who dont post nudes. Tellin u what they have before subscribing is bad for their business

NEED ADVICE
I recently just started using xvpn. Yes i pay for it. It cahnges my ipv4 address but ut diesnt change my ipv6. I dont fund it reliable. Does anyone know any good vpn that changes both ipv4 and ipv6?

you niggas kill me with the

"I was just looking at the mega and it got clapped midway" :lol9:
" Damn the folder got clapped when I was downloading - folder being 60 gig" :lol9:

for all the retards in the back

you check the folder and you import it DONE.:foh5:unless you have 1gbit fiber internet IMPORT that shit:foh5:

don't be that guy that just starts jacking off and them comes complaining that the mega died mid jack :lol9:

" Damn the folder got clapped when I was downloading - folder being 60 gig" :lol9:

you check the folder and you import it DONE.:foh5:unless you have 1gbit fiber internet IMPORT that shit:foh5:

don't be that guy that just starts jacking off and them comes complaining that the mega died mid jack :lol9:
Mid jack LMFAOOO

NEED ADVICE
I recently just started using xvpn. Yes i pay for it. It cahnges my ipv4 address but ut diesnt change my ipv6. I dont fund it reliable. Does anyone know any good vpn that changes both ipv4 and ipv6?

PIA and NORD VPNs block IPV6 so it doesn't get leaked.

Only reason I don't import shit is cause I don't want my account shutting down & getting a notification about mega sending cops my information.

Yeah how does someone stay safe from illegal files. Already gotta paid subscription w my gmail. Cant use a burner now

Only reason I don't import shit is cause I don't want my account shutting down & getting a notification about mega sending cops my information.

like i said check the folder and import.

As long as you dont get involved in

- beastiality
- child endangerment
- violent act your account wont get into trouble.

on the other hand if you download one of those things to your pc because you don't want to get your mega clapped your fucked either way. Now you willingly downloaded that on your harddrive....

like i said check the folder and import.

As long as you dont get involved in

- beastiality
- child endangerment
- violent act your account wont get into trouble.

on the other hand if you download one of those things to your pc because you don't want to get your mega clapped your fucked either way. Now you willingly downloaded that on your harddrive....
Also every OF u cop and save in ur mega is copyrighted and technically illegal so your lucky if u import a folder n it doesn't get clapped