Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Also every OF u cop and save in ur mega is copyrighted and technically illegal so your lucky if u import a folder n it doesn't get clapped

Wrong mega doesnt know the contents of the folder. If the content is copywrited you can still import but the folder will be empty or the files aren't downloadable. That's why the brilliant divine and Johnny blaze folders are always empty or the files don't work

I have 12 TB in my account. If you move smart you won't run into problems

Did y’all see this?

giphy.gif

Did y’all see this?

:hahaha:

I wouldn't be surprised that a hoe doesn't understand economics. There's an abundance of supply of OF hoes. Her dropping out of the game wouldn't even tickle the scarcity scale at all. Niggas would just replace her with some random lookalike. There's always a bitch doing free promos somewhere, who doesn't spam 400 pictures of selfies. That bitch is straight gushing every post.
She won't suddenly quit thotting, and even the juggernaut that is Disney hasn't found a way to beat piracy. Wherever she moves to, her shit's getting ripped. :ualreadyknow:

I love the internet. :clawd2:

She also doesn’t get that some % of her fans are a result of people finding out about her on free sites...these idiots don’t understand marketing either...some % of us get it free but someone has to pay...she doesn’t get that the music industry learned this the hard way...and successful companies like bangbros and brazzers quietly embraced it to their benefit....but enough of this business education...bring on de`hoez :celebrate::sayword::celebrate:

Back