Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@everyone if I create a mega on a vpn will the account be under the vpn I.p address even if I turn off vpn? (I’m on mobile btw)

And if you know how to stop your account from getting blocked please lmk.
Always use a VPN. Private Internet Access (PIA) is a great one. Available for PC and mobile. You can switch IPs on the fly. Use a temp email service (they are free). Create an account using the temp email to get your validation email from Mega, then burn away. When Mega deletes the burner account, make another one.

Amazon.com: Usual Suspects, The: Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne ...

Always use a VPN. Private Internet Access (PIA) is a great one. Available for PC and mobile. You can switch IPs on the fly. Use a temp email service (they are free). Create an account using the temp email to get your validation email from Mega, then burn away. When Mega deletes the burner account, make another one.

Amazon.com: Usual Suspects, The: Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne ...
Thank you my guy, but I don’t know what the hell a temp email is

Nvm I just thought about it temporary lol

But I did that but not on vpn so now that I have created a burner on a vpn but turned the vpn off once I was done is it possible That I will still get blocked? @Fightbackmode2005

and also drop some more heat my g

Back