Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Fellas, this is what you all need to understand. Chicks like Tahiry and all these other thots will not be bussing it open for you dudes paying only $20! Most will be behind pay-walls. I just tried this out and subscribed to a chick for free. Her profile showed 33 vids, so I thought I was about to eat good and share with the fam. Turns out, all but 3 vids were free. All others were 'pay-to-see' for $3-$10. Check the screenshot below. Keep those stimulus checks in the bank!

Fellas, this is what you all need to understand. Chicks like Tahiry and all these other thots will not be bussing it open for you dudes paying only $20! Most will be behind pay-walls. I just tried this out and subscribed to a chick for free. Her profile showed 33 vids, so I thought I was about to eat good and share with the fam. Turns out, all but 3 vids were free. All others were 'pay-to-see' for $3-$10. Check the screenshot below. Keep those stimulus checks in the bank!

View attachment 275292

thats why i stopped subbin to the free ones, aint shit there lol I thought i was bouta to eat with Kristian King onlyfans, all her nude shit is paywall. She told me if i keep buyin the DM vids she gonna give out freebies... yea aiight bitch

thats why i stopped subbin to the free ones, aint shit there lol I thought i was bouta to eat with Kristian King onlyfans, all her nude shit is paywall. She told me if i keep buyin the DM vids she gonna give out freebies... yea aiight bitch
Ima bless you real quick. I bought this from her for $3 yesterday. She has a very small paywall but hers be super cheap and worth it. Not these other hoes charging $20 to see something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200502-222619_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200502-222619_Samsung Internet.jpg
    969.4 KB · Views: 639
This bitch t3t3 hone3yb00ty or seductr3ss hon3y had a manyvids but I can't find it. Any anybody know the link?

There were a lot of other sites that had the same 3 to 5 vids but a lot DMCA take downs too. But these were the only 2 I saw were charging money so I figure she used these last to post her content.

Then again it doesn't look like she's posting anything at all on either of these sites. Idk what's going on with her Instagram, but as far as finding her content, there's multiple accounts across different sites all either showing 1 vid or no vids, or deadends leading to deleted Twitter accounts. Seems like the bitch fell off the face of the earth

Back