Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Shut yo bitch ass up nigga all p stars sell pussy & all these ig models ain't shit but strippers.

Jayla Foxx: the truth
Kali dreams: pussy tight as fuck
Eve Madison: coke head loves anal pussy subpar
Sonny: freakiest bitch I ever met, she the truth but I'm scared of that bitch fr

Was posed to fuck bunz4ever but I was too busy ima catch her next time tho. Got at Roxy Reynolds but she was too business like about it she wasn't goin & wanted 1500 & I aint payin that to fuck 1 time.

It's more p stars I done hit, some of em ain't do too many scenes tho so I don't know if they worth mentioning. & Plenty strippers out here in ATL, if she worked at blue flame at any point in the past 8 years I prolly hit her or could have.
U Buy so much ass my nigga u a simp and a sucka. Thats y yo mama aint got shit

U Buy so much ass my nigga u a simp and a sucka. Thats y yo mama aint got shit

U dumb as fuck, all u gotta do is have access to certain shit & be a cool ass nigga to fuck these hoes. I'll scratch off a lil sumthin to skip the bullshit tho, get a bitch hair done or sumthin. Dont be mad at me cause I got disposable income & yo pussy ass broke struggling cause u got laid off from yo highschool janitor job cause of the corona virus.

Back