Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Damn it's been awhile since I've looked in here lol
I see adlinks are finally being frowned on so that's good
I looked up her name. She says 21 on her IG but damn sure doesn't look it. Creepy as hell because she looks young as fuck but with implants
Gotta be careful what megas you open up nowadays

Lol that lifetime virginity must be kicking ur ass. This nigga mad like it’s impossible to fuck a hoe. These bitches literally out here fucking and to a virgin it’s unbelievable funny
Damn buddy mad as hell..nigga acting like its impossible to fuck one of these internet hoes...its just smoke and mirrors my nigga these hose ain't Hollywood...calm the fuck down lol and save up $40

Shut yo bitch ass up nigga all p stars sell pussy & all these ig models ain't shit but strippers.

Jayla Foxx: the truth
Kali dreams: pussy tight as fuck
Eve Madison: coke head loves anal pussy subpar
Sonny: freakiest bitch I ever met, she the truth but I'm scared of that bitch fr

Was posed to fuck bunz4ever but I was too busy ima catch her next time tho. Got at Roxy Reynolds but she was too business like about it she wasn't goin & wanted 1500 & I aint payin that to fuck 1 time.

It's more p stars I done hit, some of em ain't do too many scenes tho so I don't know if they worth mentioning. & Plenty strippers out here in ATL, if she worked at blue flame at any point in the past 8 years I prolly hit her or could have.
I hope none of y’all niggas believe this BULLSHIT, Jayla fucking Foxx???? 253225

Back