Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bruhhhh, I'm in severe pain rn. Theres was a mega wit mayberry sextapes, I know for damn sure I hit download for all the videos. Now later on I go to my stash and literally every other video BUT chynna was there downloaded smh.

The jig is up, bitch. With more people joining the #SkipSquad, yours and other's posts are routinely being skipped within minutes now. And the reporting feature is coming soon so your posts will be deleted (but we'll keeping all the free links, though!) Just take this bullshit elsewhere. You have the 45 billion other forums on the Internet to make your pennies. Just don't do that ad link shit in this ONE thread.

The forum admin is creating a report feature where users can report posts that violate stated terms and have them deleted. For me, obviously, posts with ad links are at the top of that list. But, I imagine, it will apply to any reported violation, including making requests in this thread instead of the official request thread, openly selling Megas, etc. I imagine that repeat abusers will also be banned. You've all been warned several times that such posts violate the rules but didn't listen. This thread is only for sharing smut, giving props for shared links, and short, fun convos. Take everything else to another thread or to PM.

1. Until then, to avoid the ad links, install Universal Bypass on any browser that supports it, including Firefox, Chrome, and Firefox for Android: https://universal-bypass.org/install. This extension works by automatically skipping ad links and link redirectors and taking you right to the Mega. Opera has similar extensions.
2. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
3. Skip the links with me and post them. Props to @juventus, @samurai61, @monger2010 and a few others that regularly skip the links. Because of us (and this quarantine) ad links are regularly skipped in minutes. Please help us and drive these bastards completely out.

Quarantine Top 10 (for sexiness and nastiness, not necessarily looks)

1. Miss B Nasty
2. Only One Rhonda
3. Brilliantly Divine
4. Naomi Simone
5. Bad Kittyyy
6. Unicorn Riah
7. Becky Crocker
8. Red Rose La Cubana
9. Persian Muffins
10. Aubree Rene (a lil boring, but insanely hot)

Honorable mentions:
ArnisiaXXX
Blacked videos....those damn white hoes
Quarantine Top 10 (for sexiness and nastiness, not necessarily looks)

1. Miss B Nasty
2. Only One Rhonda
3. Brilliantly Divine
4. Naomi Simone
5. Bad Kittyyy
6. Unicorn Riah
7. Becky Crocker
8. Red Rose La Cubana
9. Persian Muffins
10. Aubree Rene (a lil boring, but insanely hot)

Honorable mentions:
ArnisiaXXX
Blacked videos....those damn white hoes
You sleeping on Ros Lebeau...that Bih number 1 on my list...check her out...your welcome

Back