Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This bih been in the game for a long time..she was thick ass hell back in the day...but fucking with them white boys...now she cut her hair off and not even thick no moe..
I'll pass

I'm starting to realize its ALOT of dick teasing ass bitches on OF...and the only reason why they keep teasing and scamming is because people subscribing and paying for they youtube content...but you stop paying for they wack ass shit...I bet they bust it open...let's not be fooled...the majority of them are prostitutes anyway...STAY WOKE

Last edited:
I'm starting to realize its ALOT of dick teasing ass bitches on OF...and the only reason why they keep teasing and scamming is because people subscribing and paying for they youtube content...but you stop paying for they wack ass shit...I bet they bust it open...let's not be fooled...the majority of them are prostitutes anyway...STAY WOKE
Agree 1000% I bet if these bitches went without subscribers for a month or 2 and them pockets start hurting we'll see alot more for alot less.

Agree 1000% I bet if these bitches went without subscribers for a month or 2 and them pockets start hurting we'll see alot more for alot less.
Exactly...these bitches sale 48 second videos for $35/$40 and dont show one nipple lol...if I want to see a bitch twerk with they clothes on I'll go to worldstar Foh

Back