Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anyone have this sexy ass woman?

Attachments

• E6097341-178E-4AB1-B652-A7F2DD3B552E.png
    E6097341-178E-4AB1-B652-A7F2DD3B552E.png
    3 MB · Views: 179
  • 709769B7-3190-4BED-9998-35CD937CE140.png
    709769B7-3190-4BED-9998-35CD937CE140.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 163
Basically I'm just splitting the load between 3 servers to download and upload content faster.
I also assign one server to handle models who have equal or less than 200 videos and my other server handles the rest.
I use my local server to update the content.

I'd call myself a Datahoarder before I call myself a seller.
It started off as a fun project, but I wanted to download more content so I was like how am I going to sustain my hobby?; so I just started selling content to pay for the servers.

I'm running 1 local server (aka my Windows PC) and 2 Windows VPS servers they both have 700GB HD that I utilize as a buffer for my uploads.
I need multiple servers because GDrive Filestream has a daily upload limit of 750GB.
At first, I couldn't max it out with just two servers; so I bought another and finally, it did hit the limit.
Since I kept maxing out the upload limit, I couldn't keep up with people's requests for content I didn't have.
The only way to increase the upload limit (without any tricks) is to pay for another GD account which grants you another 750GB and it resets every 12hrs instead of 24hrs. I'm able to upload 3TB per day with my 3 servers.
Somehow it's still not enough to handle people's request so I'm about to buy the 4th server. Never really thought it would get this big tbh.

The VPS' costs me $50 a month. I could probably save a lot more if I joined Google Cloud tbh so I'm going to look into what you said, but at the end of the day, the hobby pays for itself which is great and people get what they want lmao.

Hope I made sense; I'm hungry lmao.​
I think that shit is dope!! My man, you set up an automated process to make money with very little oversight. Just a suggestion, but you can make it even better with the ability to scale at cost!

If you write your microservice on AWS or google cloud as a lambda the beauty of it is that you only pay for what you need. Lambdas will spin up run a job and then shut down after that you only pay for what you use for the time you use it. Then look into EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) with your lambda serverless functions! You could spin up your whole stack (servers, databases, load balancers, elastic search, etc) ON DEMAND because they are just Docker containers clustered and networked together through Kubernetes.

My brother, you would then have the ability to scale up or down instantly and have a money-making machine. The company I work for is moving everything to the cloud and AWS for that very reason if you know the tech it basically runs itself. Then you could set up a Continous Integration workflow for any changes you make in the future. Shit man, you on the right path! As soon as I can get off the corporate plantation I will be doing similar. I know the other brothers want to get back to looking at titties but had to put my two cents in.

Per se phanii. It’s mostly mid. But I haven’t seen it here yet.
Didn't know she had a topless pic out there. Props.

Edit: Wait....may be Photoshop. Looks like a screen grab of a video where she's wearing pasties. SMH.

Last edited:
I think that shit is dope!! My man, you set up an automated process to make money with very little oversight. Just a suggestion, but you can make it even better with the ability to scale at cost!

If you write your microservice on AWS or google cloud as a lambda the beauty of it is that you only pay for what you need. Lambdas will spin up run a job and then shut down after that you only pay for what you use for the time you use it. Then look into EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) with your lambda serverless functions! You could spin up your whole stack (servers, databases, load balancers, elastic search, etc) ON DEMAND because they are just Docker containers clustered and networked together through Kubernetes.

My brother, you would then have the ability to scale up or down instantly and have a money-making machine. The company I work for is moving everything to the cloud and AWS for that very reason if you know the tech it basically runs itself. Then you could set up a Continous Integration workflow for any changes you make in the future. Shit man, you on the right path! As soon as I can get off the corporate plantation I will be doing similar. I know the other brothers want to get back to looking at titties but had to put my two cents in.
:huh2:

Back