Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anybody got her?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200310-011158.png
    Screenshot_20200310-011158.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 140
  • tumblr_pfo0ac7rEB1s2czxe_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pfo0ac7rEB1s2czxe_1280.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 153
I've got a 14TB EXT HD that's being used as a buffer for my GDrive uploads. I just use GDrive as a NAS because it's unlimited storage.
I've got 100TB+ on there (the majority of it is OF content) and it's only $10 a month.
I also have 3 servers running 24/7, automatically downloading and uploading OF content lmao.​
What kind of servers are you running? Why do you need 3? You could theoretically write one microservice to do the job of three "servers". If you are downloading
and uploading content it should not be too difficult. Off the top of the dome, without knowing what your running fully, you could cluster your stack with Kubernetes and use AWS/Google with elastic search maybe it would be faster than any home built stack and you would spend a lot less per any performance gain.

Sorry just interested never even thought of using stuff I work with every day to do something fun outside of work. It sounds like a fun little project with some financial gain on the back end.

Anybody got her nudes?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20200310-013438.png
    Screenshot_20200310-013438.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 126
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 124
View attachment 245169View attachment 245174View attachment 245170View attachment 245171View attachment 245173
View attachment 245179
I’ve been searching high and low for these girls. I haven’t seen here yet. But I need to ask, do anybody have them?

Millyonias
Aliya
Moneyybrazy
Skylarbunnie
Ziennaxxx
Cumplayyari
Destinymira
AaliyahAlii

Millyonias
Aliya
Moneyybrazy
Skylarbunnie
Ziennaxxx
Cumplayyari
Destinymira
AaliyahAlii

What kind of servers are you running? Why do you need 3? You could theoretically write one microservice to do the job of three "servers". If you are downloading
and uploading content it should not be too difficult. Off the top of the dome, without knowing what your running fully, you could cluster your stack with Kubernetes and use AWS/Google with elastic search maybe it would be faster than any home built stack and you would spend a lot less per any performance gain.

Sorry just interested never even thought of using stuff I work with every day to do something fun outside of work. It sounds like a fun little project with some financial gain on the back end.

Basically I'm just splitting the load between 3 servers to download and upload content faster.
I also assign one server to handle models who have equal or less than 200 videos and my other server handles the rest.
I use my local server to update the content.

I'd call myself a Datahoarder before I call myself a seller.
It started off as a fun project, but I wanted to download more content so I was like how am I going to sustain my hobby?; so I just started selling content to pay for the servers.

I'm running 1 local server (aka my Windows PC) and 2 Windows VPS servers they both have 700GB HD that I utilize as a buffer for my uploads.
I need multiple servers because GDrive Filestream has a daily upload limit of 750GB.
At first, I couldn't max it out with just two servers; so I bought another and finally, it did hit the limit.
Since I kept maxing out the upload limit, I couldn't keep up with people's requests for content I didn't have.
The only way to increase the upload limit (without any tricks) is to pay for another GD account which grants you another 750GB and it resets every 12hrs instead of 24hrs. I'm able to upload 3TB per day with my 3 servers.
Somehow it's still not enough to handle people's request so I'm about to buy the 4th server. Never really thought it would get this big tbh.

The VPS' costs me $50 a month. I could probably save a lot more if I joined Google Cloud tbh so I'm going to look into what you said, but at the end of the day, the hobby pays for itself which is great and people get what they want lmao.

Hope I made sense; I'm hungry lmao.​

Back