Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

YALL BETTER STOP PLAYIN WHO THE FUCK YALL THOUGHT LEAKED HER SHIT ON SHESFREAKY BEFORE THEY STARTED GETTIN LAWYERS INVOLVED AND CLAPPED MY SHIT! SO THAT FREE LINKS SHIT DEAD! YALL AINT GONE DO SHIT BUT CLAIM YALL THE ONES WHO DID IT AND GET THE NEW LINKS CLAPPED!

!jKvDfDucS0Am7VzexL2Dwo8Ltyaze8l3GZJwyidMaN8

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive through

SO NIGGAS GOT MY LAST POST DELETED BCUZ I POSTED REAL SHIT. AINT POSTIN' NO MORE LINKS FOR YOU GIMME FREE ASS NIGGAS. YOU WANT THE LINK DM ME! YALL AINT GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE NIGGAS THAT LEGIT PAY FOR THE SHIT TO LEAK TO YALL NIGGAS! BUT GOT THE NERVE TO BEG FOR FREE LINKS! SMH

& LIKE SAID BEFORE AINT SHIT FREE NIGGA!
YALL BETTER STOP PLAYIN WHO THE FUCK YALL THOUGHT LEAKED HER SHIT ON SHESFREAKY BEFORE THEY STARTED GETTIN LAWYERS INVOLVED AND CLAPPED MY SHIT! SO THAT FREE LINKS SHIT DEAD! YALL AINT GONE DO SHIT BUT CLAIM YALL THE ONES WHO DID IT AND GET THE NEW LINKS CLAPPED!

!jKvDfDucS0Am7VzexL2Dwo8Ltyaze8l3GZJwyidMaN8

SO NIGGAS GOT MY LAST POST DELETED BCUZ I POSTED REAL SHIT. AINT POSTIN' NO MORE LINKS FOR YOU GIMME FREE ASS NIGGAS. YOU WANT THE LINK DM ME! YALL AINT GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE NIGGAS THAT LEGIT PAY FOR THE SHIT TO LEAK TO YALL NIGGAS! BUT GOT THE NERVE TO BEG FOR FREE LINKS! SMH

& LIKE SAID BEFORE AINT SHIT FREE NIGGA!
Well well well he told u muthafuckers giphy.gif

I kind of dislike both sides.. I don't like the entitlement rants some of the adlink, and Skipper posters go on.. I don't like all the posts to advertising Discord & Reddit.. And I don't like people using this site to sell shit in a free sharing environment... I don't like how skipped posts links die within 20min.. I think Skippers are just as bad as spamming as the adlinkers cause they post doubles (once and a reply and another by itself).. I think Skippers are seeking attention under a false pretence of justice while hardly posting anything original links themselves..

On the other side... the Skippers make it convenient & fast to check out some posts and I can appreciate that..
A lot of people ask for "re-up" and it's mostly the adlinks that comes in clutch with the link...
This is a black site with nearly all guys.. I don't see a problem with niggas having a little side hustle with ads.. For the most part, I support all black men getting their money up..A Lot of the people here have no problem with niggas simping and buying bitches content, but they raging over a small ad..
The adlinkers take down their links when people skip them.
so they are the entire problem. Their links aren't original, either, as you can see a couple pages back they literally adlinked something straight from the thread.

niggas is posting in all caps, viruses/malware, posting in paragraphs like you reading terms & agreements you gotta sign to. I'm so confused by whats been happening the last few pages lol smh
Bro, don't lump me in with these spamming niggas LOL. I'm just giving niggas some information in case they're interested in it.

Whether it's from the thread or not, it doesn't mean there isn't a demand for it... Not everyone went through 2k pages of mostly dead links.. I don't see re-uploads or working linking as a bad thing.. What's worse is a dead links and 12 niggas asking for that same bitch. .
what you aren't getting is that they
1) report the original thus creating the demand for the reups
2) import/repost portions of the original so they get clicks

it's really not rocket surgery, but if you're content with that, by all means.

but the people that aren't will continue doing what they see fit to combat it

what you aren't getting is that they
1) report the original thus creating the demand for the reups
2) import/repost portions of the original so they get clicks

it's really not rocket surgery, but if you're content with that, by all means.

but the people that aren't will continue doing what they see fit to combat it

How that shit work? they get paid for you clicking on it from the ads?

Back