Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

First things first: I appreciate all the work you guys put into the links you provide on here (even the shit that's not to my tastes; we're all different). Mans been building a steady offline library of hoes. Salute. Now, onto some observations:

1. Regarding the 1.6TB (2TB, whatever) MEGA drop: stop talking about how large your damn stash is. That's misleading.
    • Niggas don't take duplicates into account. This is a more general point: If you're someone who compiles folders, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, REMOVE DUPLICATES!! Many people import folders as is, and don't bother placing every file under the same parent folder. If you do that (as I do), you'd immediately see just how bloated many folders out here actually are. Niggas have to do better. If you move all pictures and videos to the same parent folder, MEGA notes duplicates for you. That alone could save you GBs in space, allowing for more imported folders before the links die.
    • How much mid content is out here? By "mid", I mean videos/pictures with zero nudity. There's a lot more of it than some niggas realise (yeah, I'm not American). Some guys like saying that they have complete MEGAs. That's cool, but how many people beat their meat to clothed women out here? I'm not with that shit, so I trim that fat out too.
    • Some people think it's smart to put zip files in their drops. If you're dropping heat, please be aware that we can't verify that that shit doesn't contain a virus/malware etc.
  2. Niggas withholding content on here in exchange for money/clicks/other drops... If that shit works for you, cool. I just think it goes against the spirit of the thread. There's a lot of that out here lately.
  3. I agree with @Diar about the ads situation. I don't know if they're effective at making links last longer, but I do know that they're shady as shit. I have doubts about the claims that a) links are lasting longer, and b) that this is because of these middleman sites. If a rat is caping for a particular bitch, no barrier is too much for him. He just needs to complete the steps (as you expect anyone else to), or bypass them completely, and he has the link. You ever seen a rat be defeated by a barrier if it wants what's on the other side? Y'all must not know rats. Let's all be honest and admit that niggas are greedy. That's cool, but if you want to ignore the entire point of this thread, don't come at niggas who tell you to fuck off with that bullshit.

Finally, a bit of information:
  1. I've been quietly gathering and updating a bunch of hoes (as I've stated before in another post). Apart from removing more difficult-to-spot duplicates, mid content & pictures less than 100KB in size, I've also been re-encoding a lot of folders. Why does this matter? Well, let's take PMuffins' current MEGA. As it is, it's about 15GB large. She has one mid video (out of about 120), and a few mid pictures, but she has great content. After doing all the above, the folder is now about 8.9GB. That's 6+GB saved in your MEGA account/hard drive. As a more stark example, jul!3k@yxxx's current MEGA (at least, the one I saw) is roughly 20+GB (forgot the exact original size). She has no mid/duplicate content, so I deleted nothing. After re-encoding. shit's down to 6.65GB. That's ~14GB saved in space. Similarly for d0m!nic@nlipz, ib0d!iqui!n, msl0nd0n, lus+f0rl0l@ (her shit's like 54GB!!) etc... All the heavy MEGAs.
    • The only issue is that you cannot preview the videos, since MEGA doesn't allow for previewing MKV files. Otherwise, if you're cool with that degree of blindness, the drops will come soon. I have to figure out how I want to provide the uploads.
    • Re-encoding takes up a lot of time, and I have a life, so it's slow. I've completed a number of folders, but probably less than 10% of all my saved stuff (I've got maybe 500 folders, meaning 500 hoes).

None of this would be possible without niggas bringing heat, so once again, salute! I'll bring updates in time.

EDIT: Fuck everything about screen recorded videos. I hate all that shit. If your shit is the uncut OF/ManyVids/wherever file, I fucks with it.

Last edited:
First things first: I appreciate all the work you guys put into the links you provide on here (even the shit that's not to my tastes; we're all different). Mans been building a steady offline library of hoes. Salute. Now, onto some observations:

1. Regarding the 1.6TB (2TB, whatever) MEGA drop: stop talking about how large your damn stash is. That's misleading.
    • Niggas don't take duplicates into account. This is a more general point: If you're someone who compiles folders, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, REMOVE DUPLICATES!! Many people import folders as is, and don't bother placing every file under the same parent folder. If you do that (as I do), you'd immediately see just how bloated many folders out here actually are. Niggas have to do better. If you move all pictures and videos to the same parent folder, MEGA notes duplicates for you. That alone could save you GBs in space, allowing for more imported folders before the links die.
    • How much mid content is out here? By "mid", I mean videos/pictures with zero nudity. There's a lot more of it than some niggas realise (yeah, I'm not American). Some guys like saying that they have complete MEGAs. That's cool, but how many people beat their meat to clothed women out here? I'm not with that shit, so I trim that fat out too.
    • Some people think it's smart to put zip files in their drops. If you're dropping heat, please be aware that we can't verify that that shit doesn't contain a virus/malware etc.
  2. Niggas withholding content on here in exchange for money/clicks/other drops... If that shit works for you, cool. I just think it goes against the spirit of the thread. There's a lot of that out here lately.
  3. I agree with @Diar about the ads situation. I don't know if they're effective at making links last longer, but I do know that they're shady as shit. I have doubts about the claims that a) links are lasting longer, and b) that this is because of these middleman sites. If a rat is caping for a particular bitch, no barrier is too much for him. He just needs to complete the steps (as you expect anyone else to), or bypass them completely, and he has the link. You ever seen a rat be defeated by a barrier if it wants what's on the other side? Y'all must not know rats. Let's all be honest and admit that niggas are greedy. That's cool, but if you want to ignore the entire point of this thread, don't come at niggas who tell you to fuck off with that bullshit.

Finally, a bit of information:
  1. I've been quietly gathering and updating a bunch of hoes (as I've stated before in another post). Apart from removing more difficult-to-spot duplicates, mid content & pictures less than 100KB in size, I've also been re-encoding a lot of folders. Why does this matter? Well, let's take PMuffins' current MEGA. As it is, it's about 15GB large. She has one mid video (out of about 120), and a few mid pictures, but she has great content. After doing all the above, the folder is now about 8.9GB. That's 6+GB saved in your MEGA account/hard drive. As a more stark example, jul!3k@yxxx's current MEGA (at least, the one I saw) is roughly 20+GB (forgot the exact original size). She has no mid/duplicate content, so I deleted nothing. After re-encoding. shit's down to 6.65GB. That's ~14GB saved in space. Similarly for d0m!nic@nlipz, ib0d!iqui!n, msl0nd0n, lus+f0rl0l@ (her shit's like 54GB!!) etc... All the heavy MEGAs.
    • The only issue is that you cannot preview the videos, since MEGA doesn't allow for previewing MKV files. Otherwise, if you're cool with degree of blindness, the drops will come soon. I have to figure out how I want to provide the uploads.
    • Re-encoding takes up a lot of time, and I have a life, so it's slow. I've completed a number of folders, but probably less than 10% of all my saved stuff (I've got maybe 500 folders, meaning 500 hoes).

None of this would be possible without niggas bringing heat, so once again, salute! I'll bring updates in time.
I did the same for BabyX but there's no fucking way I'm sharing that shit here for it to be chopped and put behind an adwall.

We get it and appreciate that you're putting out content but multiple people are telling you that linkvertise is downloading a sus .exe file and b/c of that we're not being able to get to the mega file but instead of looking out, you're getting defensive and still using linkvertise.

tf
:huh2:
Its a new part of linkvertise just download it

We get it and appreciate that you're putting out content but multiple people are telling you that linkvertise is downloading a sus .exe file and b/c of that we're not being able to get to the mega file but instead of looking out, you're getting defensive and still using linkvertise.

tf
:huh2:
nigga here for his pennies and he's not leaving without them

I did the same for BabyX but there's no fucking way I'm sharing that shit here for it to be chopped and put behind an adwall.
I hear you. It's natural that some greedy bastard will do that. Fiends gonna fiend. It's only a problem if you don't have that shit saved offline though. I may lose an account, but I'll never lose the content. Can't file a copyright claim for shit on a nigga's hard drive :ualreadyknow:

Y'all dumb if you think a website like that gives a shit about your pc. Long as they making bag bag they can give 2 shits about you. Probably installing BTC miners on your pc and you ain't even know it. And that nigga stupid if he believes they can be sued. They running offshore servers

Y'all dumb if you think a website like that gives a shit about your pc. Long as they making bag bag they can give 2 shits about you. Probably installing BTC miners on your pc and you ain't even know it. And that nigga stupid if he believes they can be sued. They running offshore servers
You'd have to allow them to install anything on your pc; in which you don't fucking have to.

Back