Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Because w/e tf it is can be deleted in a click of a button.. If Linkvertise was putting viruses on niggas phones they can and will get sued.. This aint they first fucking year in the game. Anyways download the megas I post if you want or not it don't matter I got discords lit. :cont:
Fair enough. Assuming there's not a browser exploit that allows sites to force browsers to auto run exe's like a few years back. Just saying.

Yeah, cause reputable sources aint making what ya parents make in a year, in a couple months either right?

A reputable source would not share links that make you auto download exe files. Just saying.

Im givin yall links i got from a reputable source man, sucks niggas gotta fuck it up. You getting the damn $12.99 OF for free just by using(free for you)paid links..
Use exeio linkvertise probably got hacked and is being used to spread malware

Use exeio linkvertise probably got hacked and is being used to spread malware
This nigga steady defending this shit like he doesn't see what's happening? It's not a personal attack. Your links are spreading malware. Post the regular links or at the very least use a different service.

This nigga steady defending this shit like he doesn't see what's happening? It's not a personal attack. Your links are spreading malware. Post the regular links or at the very least use a different service.
Its been doin that since this morning nigga

Basically its another way for em to capitalize off of links so u gotta install it to recieve to shit

Back