Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Idc what other niggas do i got my 1.7tb mega nuked because of a fuck nigga like u when it nuked u aint gonna give me back tho??? Arnt you??? Let niggas eat u aint even posting shit u just skippin niggas shit u deserve no clout atleast if u care so much just post yo own shit and feel how it feels to loose yo shit in 2.1 secs then understand why niggas do that shit ofc money is a motive its fuckin scrums tho aint not 20bucks of 40 bucks they making
If you're scared of losing your shit, that's understandable. Then be safe and just don't post the links in here. You are free to spam ad links on the 1,000,000 other forums on the Internet to get that $20 or $40.

WigglyDemandingAsp-max-1mb.gif

Ayyye that nigga skippin' all yall shit lmao

Only the real ones know how to maneuver them links. All @Diar doing is speeding up the process of them getting clapped. I don't support your move. I come, I watch, I collect, I move on. Ain't no point in requesting a ReUp when someone else gonna post that shit again within 48hrs thinking they're the first to do it. Patience is a virtue my friend. @Diar stop being a double agent

Only the real ones know how to maneuver them links. All @Diar doing is speeding up the process of them getting clapped. I don't support your move. I come, I watch, I collect, I move on. Ain't no point in requesting a ReUp when someone else gonna post that shit again within 48hrs thinking they're the first to do it. Patience is a virtue my friend. @Diar stop being a double agent
I Agree With This Too

They don't listen believe me when I say that

He has a point once money is involved people become retarded. Reddit is ground zero for that shit. Subreddits have gone from posting mega links to upvote this to 200 and then ill share the paid link.

I see the method cant hate. thats a guarantee few $ when he releases it but if you that low on money then ....

Other forums straight up ban you from using these links. And have active mods in the threads cleaning up shit. And trust me the amount of fuckery is the same as here. Mods just delete the messages and ban members

As for getting around those links niggas rather act retarded then installing a simple extention.

I outlined my issues with the links above - dead links on purpose, splitting one archive into 10 to create more ad links, hiding ad links within other ad links, flooding the forum with everyone now doing this shit, etc. I guess now I can add these assholes feeling entitled to folks time. Instead of a click taking 2 seconds now it takes 1 to 2 minutes to access every damn link. That's a fucking ridiculous waste of time. That's straight spam for pennies. Fuck that.

And again, they can post the ad links anywhere else on the Internet. Why do they need to do it here?

He has a point once money is involved people become retarded. Reddit is ground zero for that shit. Subreddits have gone from posting mega links to upvote this to 200 and then ill share the paid link.

I see the method cant hate. thats a guarantee few $ when he releases it but if you that low on money then ....

Other forums straight up ban you from using these links. And have active mods in the threads cleaning up shit. And trust me the amount of fuckery is the same as here. Mods just delete the messages and ban members

As for getting around those links niggas rather act retarded then installing a simple extention.
1,000%

Back