Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Nigga gettin a bunch of niggas shit nuked just cuz he think he superman or sum like he doin gods work...praise of the simps smh..shit like cocaine
What you dunces don't understand is that once the profit motive comes in, weird shit always follows. You have niggas collecting dead links, that they know are dead, and putting them in ad links. You have niggas, instead of creating one large directory, splitting files up so they can create 10 ad links instead of one...so someone will go through all of that bullshit to get a directory with like 5 photos or one 60 second video in it. The fuck? You have niggas linking ad links to other ad links so you have to go through 2 or 3 layers of nonsense.

This ain't about protecting links. It's spam for pennies.

What you dunces don't understand is that once the profit motive comes in, weird shit always follows. You have niggas collecting dead links, that they know are dead, and putting them in ad links. You have niggas, instead of creating one large directory, splitting files up so they can create 10 ad links instead of one...so someone will go through all of that bullshit to get a directory with like 5 photos or one 60 second video in it. The fuck? You have niggas linking ad links to other ad links so you have to go through 2 or 3 layers of nonsense.

This ain't about protecting links. It's spam for pennies.
Idc what other niggas do i got my 1.7tb mega nuked because of a fuck nigga like u when it nuked u aint gonna give me back tho??? Arnt you??? Let niggas eat u aint even posting shit u just skippin niggas shit u deserve no clout atleast if u care so much just post yo own shit and feel how it feels to loose yo shit in 2.1 secs then understand why niggas do that shit ofc money is a motive its fuckin scrums tho aint not 20bucks of 40 bucks they making

Anyone has blackgabbydoll or audrena rene dm me for trade i got a 1.2tb and a 127gb of 2020 shit dm me

Back