Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You said the same thing in a PM. I ain't got no reason to see you in person point blank period. But let's get down to it why you so mad at me though, did your mom not love you enough pops left you at a young age. Let's talk about it
Y’all see what I mean bruh. I wrote a paragraph summerizing why I think you a racist pig and you say some bullshit like that lmao. But we can talk about it after I slap you in front of yo mama . If that’s what you want

Y’all see what I mean bruh. I wrote a paragraph summerizing why I think you a racist pig and you say some bullshit like that lmao. But we can talk about it after I slap you in front of yo mama . If that’s what you want
What's racist about variety??

[/QUOTE]
Oh and all you racist niggas that was messaging me telling me how goof of a job I was doing with celebrating these white girls fuck y’all too. This a black website and y’all on here agreeing with bullshit. So all you undercover Klan niggas can suck a dick too
Dude I bet you go with a fat busted white bitch using her for her money

What's racist about variety??
It ain’t about that nigga it’s about the shit you choose to put yo two cents on. Last month you was going crazy defending white women but when I started doghing other races while promoting white women you wanna sit it out. You clearly got picks nigga and ion respect that. That’s goofy klan type shit. If I was promoting black women and dogging white hoes you woulda been said some like always. But fuck all that I’m still waiting on addy

Back