Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yea like I said all wolfing. If you tired of me and the thread why you make so many accounts? To keep coming back.
Bruh this my 3rd time asking for addy either drop it or don’t respond back to me. And send yo location not no random ass address cuz if you really in Memphis I’m dead ass pulling up

Bruh this my 3rd time asking for addy either drop it or don’t respond back to me. And send yo location not no random ass address cuz if you really in Memphis I’m dead ass pulling up
You feel real tough don't ya! Log off bruh it ain't that serious. Even with these chicks not that serious

If I keep askin for yo location and I told you I stay only 2hrs from where you might be more than likely the nigga scared that I would actually pull up ,which I will , and slap fire from his ass but instead he type nothing but bullshit. I wanna slap you bruh. Either you with it or you not it’s that simple.

heard brothas in here asking for some bbw earlier. i got yall.
View attachment 226227
View attachment 226231

key xp4MWfjCeHHnOWUIWQVnrw
chubby and her vibrator game fire.
leave a like for more heat. leave a shit emoji if you a hater.

i'm here to drop megas not redirect links to other sites like a lame. I don't just post one short video like a lame. dudes posting advertisement links with a chick picture above it tryna trick yall. thats clown shyt.

all imma do is bring heat let the clowns be clowns.
Repost?

If I keep askin for yo location and I told you I stay only 2hrs from where you might be more than likely the nigga scared that I would actually pull up ,which I will , and slap fire from his ass but instead he type nothing but bullshit. I wanna slap you bruh. Either you with it or you not it’s that simple.
You said the same thing in a PM. I ain't got no reason to see you in person point blank period. But let's get down to it why you so mad at me though, did your mom not love you enough pops left you at a young age. Let's talk about it

Back