NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

:uknowimright:Shoutout to all the dumb mfs who actually thought I was Chyna Mayberry over these last 3 days like that lame ass Asain nigga who imma guess prolly ain’t never touched pussy outside of himself lmao. I was gone keep it going but after @bustercherry hoe ass finally decided to pay up his side of our deal I decided to stop since I got what I wanted. I’m done with this site bruh y’all gotta be slowest niggas in the world to think this bitch was gone actually make a profile use her real name, picture and put thottie under it. Knowing damn well these hoes delusional and think of themselves as queens.
:lol9:
THEN I SOLD ALL 4 TAPES FOR $50 lmao:paid:
You dumb ass nigga I knew it wasn’t her. I just entertained yo dumb ass and keep my name out yo mouth. And I know this that DontBanMe nigga. Weird ass faggot homo ass nigga

who is china mayberri? and why is it a fuss about her? im lost in the sauce, is she like the next Lizzo?
She’s a chick ppl keep forgetting then some weird dude gotta come in here begging for her Mega or asking about her just to put everyone in an uproar about her again. It’s honestly aggravating like I wish they stop bringing her name up I seen them tapes they were definitely 4/10 she’s not worth the hype.

who is china mayberri? and why is it a fuss about her? im lost in the sauce, is she like the next Lizzo?
A bitch that was built like Flik from a Bugs Life but spent 5 figures on surgery to get implants, fat transfers, etc and got herself a homemade thick body and now she think she the shit & goofy niggas in the thread keep hyping that hoe head up

:uknowimright:Shoutout to all the dumb mfs who actually thought I was Chyna Mayberry over these last 3 days like that lame ass Asain nigga who imma guess prolly ain’t never touched pussy outside of himself lmao. I was gone keep it going but after @bustercherry hoe ass finally decided to pay up his side of our deal I decided to stop since I got what I wanted. I’m done with this site bruh y’all gotta be slowest niggas in the world to think this bitch was gone actually make a profile use her real name, picture and put thottie under it. Knowing damn well these hoes delusional and think of themselves as queens.
:lol9:
THEN I SOLD ALL 4 TAPES FOR $50 lmao:paid:
The misspelling of her name gave it away.