Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Not me dumb ass weird ass no pussy getting nigga I wouldn’t feel comfortable with u beating off to me
So you is a weirdo lmao how long it took you to find that account and act like it’s you. Did you pick him cuz he had a bitch in his bio?? Or cuz he could do music and sing??? What in the hell made you think “ this is a cool dude that I could pretend to be” lmao but never mind all that. Go get some some help cuz it’s clear yo self-esteem is lower than yo IQ. Lmao

The girl they said was ain’t her, shawty in the videos giving head somebody else, either way I’m in her age range so ion really gaf about nun of this talk no way, I want the mega just like you do
So do you know the girl @, who they say it is?

lol listen I get where that dont ban me nigga is coming from. he not even upset about the videos. thats why all yall coming in here bout trading and selling folders need to take that ish back to reddit. just drop what you have for everybody. after that chyna tape was dropped dude dipped like it was the rapture lolol smh

So you is a weirdo lmao how long it took you to find that account and act like it’s you. Did you pick him cuz he had a bitch in his bio?? Or cuz he could do music and sing??? What in the hell made you think “ this is a cool dude that I could pretend to be” lmao but never mind all that. Go get some some help cuz it’s clear yo self-esteem is lower than yo IQ. Lmao
Bruh. I’m done arguing you sound like a cop.

Back