Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

lol listen I get where that dont ban me nigga is coming from. he not even upset about the videos. thats why all yall coming in here bout trading and selling folders need to take that ish back to reddit. just drop what you have for everybody. after that chyna tape was dropped dude dipped like it was the rapture lolol smh
Lmaoooooo

Bruh. I’m done arguing you sound like a cop.
Imma cop cause I called yo weird ass out for pretending to be somebody else just cause I said “you ain’t got a bitch” lmao I can’t stop laughing at you bro .. you was gone look bad no matter which way you answered it. I’m done with you. You ain’t even worth my trolling no more

lol listen I get where that dont ban me nigga is coming from. he not even upset about the videos. thats why all yall coming in here bout trading and selling folders need to take that ish back to reddit. just drop what you have for everybody. after that chyna tape was dropped dude dipped like it was the rapture lolol smh
Was I supposed to stick around and socialize?

Back