Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 209062

LMAOOOOOOO damn ole dude violated.... no way she can think niggas who leak are the same ones threatening her in the club she gotta cut it out moe
leaks are part of the game.. u gon make your racks.... every major movie is leaked online for free
and her content is some mid anyway big waste of money dont even masturbate or nothing... all the good shit u gotta go in dms to buy smh
Why would niggas who leak your shit go to your club & threaten you? Like c'mon now. You probably getting threatened cause you be overcharging or you forgot to give one of your spies a discount off their next custom
"riight"

the problem is yall come in talking bout trading like this is reddit. idek why you still on this subject. either you drop what you have and collect what eventually comes or just go somewhere else with what you have instead of doing all of this. it don't make no sense. yall just adding useless comments on this thread
This is the last thing I’ll say about this and I promise I’m done. This dude drops free megas all the time but when I ask him for one that I want in particular he has a problem with it. I even offered the dude to trade and he still said no. Dude either doesn’t actually have Tyni or he being a hoe for no reason.
nigga you offered 2 vids instead of all 4 ...for a whole mega ...hoe shit

First off dude came to me about that bitch and I told him to drop the Chyna shit but he wanna hoe and only send 2 instead of all 4. I dropped Ty mega before so it ain’t no problem for me to drop again. But for a nigga who never shared shit to the community to even try to bargain with me is ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to trade shit tbh. This is a sharing community and dude prolly got hella mega off us but don’t wanna drop some shit when he get some everybody wants.

First off dude came to me about that bitch and I told him to drop the Chyna shit but he wanna hoe and only send 2 instead of all 4. I dropped Ty mega before so it ain’t no problem for me to drop again. But for a nigga who never shared shit to the community to even try to bargain with me is ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to trade shit tbh. This is a sharing community and dude prolly got hella mega off us but don’t wanna drop some shit when he get some everybody wants.
I ain’t dropping shit until I get what I want. Point blank period you can cry all you want

I ain’t dropping shit until I get what I want. Point blank period you can cry all you want
honestly if you havent contributed anything you just gotta sit there and eat your food instead of requesting but honestly i dont think anybody cares too much if you drop or not. sextapes will eventually drop in this thread whether or not you're the one releasing them. this ish is now deaded

honestly if you havent contributed anything you just gotta sit there and eat your food instead of requesting but honestly i dont think anybody cares too much if you drop or not. sextapes will eventually drop in this thread whether or not you're the one releasing them. this ish is now deaded
This is a public forum bro there is no rule saying that I have to drop shit in order to request shit.

Back