Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I offered ole dude two of Chynna sextapes for Tyni but he said no he wants all 4. He being greedy for no reason
the problem is yall come in talking bout trading like this is reddit. idek why you still on this subject. either you drop what you have and collect what eventually comes or just go somewhere else with what you have instead of doing all of this. it don't make no sense. yall just adding useless comments on this thread

the problem is yall come in talking bout trading like this is reddit. idek why you still on this subject. either you drop what you have and collect what eventually comes or just go somewhere else with what you have instead of doing all of this. it don't make no sense. yall just adding useless comments on this thread
Like I said, they in here having standoffs like they John Wayne and Clint Eastwood and that wasn’t never the point of the thread. I get that they looking for something in particular and can’t find it and since they paid for it they want to feel compensated but at the same time you knew it was somewhat stupid to be paying all the damn money for it anyway... it’s other shit to eat off in this bitch and Tyni cool but it’s other bitches in here look just as fine... From now on, we ain’t trading shit! You got it, drop it! Don’t want to? Fine! Just don’t say shit bout it then! And I know it ain’t you doing it Shady I just felt the addition was appropriate to what you said. Spent a whole fucking day talking bout, “Drop it!” like y’all was Chris Tucker telling Juntao to push the fucking button smh...

Damn, y’all holding up the wheels of progress. The point is to make these bitches understand that they ain’t real businesswomen bc real businesses curve to the demands of the customers. Jordan’s can only be as high as a mf willing to pay for em. Start buying up Shaqs for a few months and Nike gone bring them bitches down. Shit, sex is sex. Once we got a bitch videos and seen the necessary positions to get the nut off for free she can’t keep pushing in “business” the way she been doing.

Last edited:
Like I said, they in here having standoffs like they John Wayne and Clint Eastwood and that wasn’t never the point of the thread. I get that they looking for something in particular and can’t find it and since they paid for it they want to feel compensated but at the same time you knew it was somewhat stupid to be paying all the damn money for it anyway... it’s other shit to eat off in this bitch and Tyni cool but it’s other bitches in here look just as fine... From now on, we ain’t trading shit! You got it, drop it! Don’t want to? Fine! Just don’t say shit bout it then! And I know it ain’t you doing it Shady I just felt the addition was appropriate to what you said.
Niggardry begets niggardry
Lads come in begging and out of pocket, and the cycle begins

Niggardry begets niggardry
Lads come in begging and out of pocket, and the cycle begins
Fasho and to a point it gotta be expected because of the nature of the product that we trading. Premiere dick beating material, right? That’s what we in here hot-“potato-ing”, premiere dick-beating material. Of course the attitudes that come with it gonna come but the buck still gotta stop somewhere.

Fasho and to a point it gotta be expected because of the nature of the product that we trading. Premiere dick beating material, right? That’s what we in here hot-“potato-ing”, premiere dick-beating material. Of course the attitudes that come with it gonna come but the buck still gotta stop somewhere.
Unless there's gonna be a moderator sitting in here literally 24/7 that's not gonna happen, lol. Like idk if you remember when that OF chick came in looking for drama maybe 800 pages ago?

Just gotta either cut it all out or ignore em. Trolling a troll never works

This is the last thing I’ll say about this and I promise I’m done. This dude drops free megas all the time but when I ask him for one that I want in particular he has a problem with it. I even offered the dude to trade and he still said no. Dude either doesn’t actually have Tyni or he being a hoe for no reason.

Ayo anyone still have their hands on the krissylovesroses? Tryina get them for a chick friend of mine

Back