NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Fr though I’ll be back to drop some new shit . Lemme get back to work before I need that money franky :umf:

Shit is expensive that’s why y’all shouldn’t be ungrateful. I started off spending $25, $10 shit adds up quick . I go to strip clubs and cash out. Money comes and goes only a mf who never had it worried bout keeping it .
You did not pay 1000 to jack off lmao plz tell me u lying

• Haha
Reactions: 38baby
That might just be chynna appereantly she's been lurking in here for quite some time look at her IG Story
If it is, you know how stupid a hoe she’s really be. You know how mad you gotta be to argue with niggas for poaching yo sex apes because you lack the ambition to get a career. And I’m not even bashing sex workers when I say that

She's already clowning ABW. I'm just here for the laugh when her shit drops cause she'll be butthurt the way she's already actin. She's asking for it . . .
View attachment 208652
View attachment 208651
Someone spoil her little fun once and for all. @Drone28 @Where dem killas hang ... @Banginscrew901 Do something Gs
Haha she in here low-key reading her shit like hot garbage in August in Atlanta lol..and she ignoring it .. she Calli g us liars gtfoh.. bet she tell every nugga that pay it's his pussy .. yep that would make u a liar .. js

Don’t tell me to do nothing you wouldn’t do
aye man we two different niggas, ain sayin do it, I just think you got more of a chance to get scammed on twitter but you looking for videos, not pussy, so it should be legit