Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Whoever arguing about buying these OFs is dumb Rns it don’t matter if you spent 20$ or 1000$ the point of this thread is to be able to share what you got for the affordable price of FREE lol idgaf if the nigga spent a rack on some internet pussy. Cause if I spent a dollar for some internet pussy I still just paid for that MF. So at the end of the day these chicks still making a profit. They profit too much if you ask me that’s why this thread is so OG.

Whoever arguing about buying these OFs is dumb Rns it don’t matter if you spent 20$ or 1000$ the point of this thread is to be able to share what you got for the affordable price of FREE lol idgaf if the nigga spent a rack on some internet pussy. Cause if I spent a dollar for some internet pussy I still just paid for that MF. So at the end of the day these chicks still making a profit. They profit too much if you ask me that’s why this thread is so OG.
These niggas don’t appreciate shit all megas $1 now new and old

This clown said he was leaving 30minutes ago i told y'all this broke ass nigga got a son and be on this shit all day bragging about how he spent 1k on hoes who wouldn't even look his way in real life (Even tho he lying and really broke)

But to they defense Brody. A lot of niggas giving up they personal collections for free and you charging. Hell I done dropped some shit I said I wasn’t ever gonna sharelol all for the sake of the culture
Y’all must be new if you think I’m charging lol already said you get in my pm with goofy shit I’m gone get money out

why tf are yall niggas talking abt who broke and who not?:smh:my nigga NOBODY GIVES A FUCK this thread is for niggas to find some good mega links or whoever they feenin for ova the gram. IF YO STUPID ASS AINT ON HERE FOR THAT SHIT HOP OFF TAKE THAT SHIT UP IRL MAN JESUS:imsayin:on fucking god yall niggas weird:word?:

It's not that nigga this clown ass nigga keep bragging about spending money on bitches and i said nobody gives af either drop a mega or get tf on SIMPLE

Back