Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Lol, I'm just trying to help y'all out. Granted you can do basically the same thing with her IG. But if a nigga was inclined to spend money on ANY OF, I'd suggest Shakka because it's the best stuff for the money.
Nigga no she not lol Her shits been free and Ive been disappointed at the lack of content lol 95% of her Onlyfans stuff she could post on IG and not get banned. I respect the hustle. Glad its cheap tho, you keep it up!

Imma b real with ya'll. If there was one OF to pay for it would be Shakka, it's 100000% worth it. And it's usually like $5 if you check when she's doing a promo.
I think we all have that one thot that we'd open our wallets for. Mine's Chela, but she's on some other shit entirely, at the moment. One of those "boss bitch" types, lol, she's just a bit too uppity for a woman that makes her coin showing her pussy online. Time will change that, though, it always does. Until then, I'm not spending a dime.

Oh and Persephanii, too.

I think we all have that one thot that we'd open our wallets for. Mine's Chela, but she's on some other shit entirely, at the moment. One of those "boss bitch" types, lol, she's just a bit too uppity for a woman that makes her coin showing her pussy online. Time will change that, though, it always does. Until then, I'm not spending a dime.

Oh and Persephanii, too.
Speak for yourself on this one. If I'm spending money on her best believe I need to be able to put hands on her. This o/f is a joke they nice to look at. But I don't knock who pays

Back