Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

These hoes really don't know how ridiculous they sound. View attachment 207345
it's called working smarter, not harder. why would I pay $20 when someone is offering for free? it's like a fam member offering their netflix password (WITH THE 4K OPTION) don't get me wrong I still subscribe to OF's if its worth it. but these need to understand "don't hate the player, hate the game"

Listen up y’all stop askn me for this whopper wit cheese I’m not givin y’all shit unless someone on here got full puma Santiago juu HURRD if y’all dnt have that then y’all can go overdraft 25 dollars for that whopper wit cheese bcuz this shit is fire and y’all niggas cnt make the sacrifice of buying it View attachment 207340
Pumma Santiago was posted. When you're dropping this?

I think we all have that one thot that we'd open our wallets for. Mine's Chela, but she's on some other shit entirely, at the moment. One of those "boss bitch" types, lol, she's just a bit too uppity for a woman that makes her coin showing her pussy online. Time will change that, though, it always does. Until then, I'm not spending a dime.

Oh and Persephanii, too.

Depends on what you mean by opening wallets. Some of these joints are geeking asking for 10-15 to subscribe, then extra 5 or so for videos in the DM. Before you know it, you're down 60 and all you got to show is a few videos. I really only made my OF account because I filled up my mega with a ton of free shit and wanted to pass on some blessings. Once these first month deals are up, grand closing.

Speaking of which, I got some Julie Cash vids that wasn't in the mega pack. At least she fucking on the vids. Hope to have em up soon.

Bro i feel the same way about Chynna Mayberry, but her OF is even worse. Before i came across this thread i once subbed to her onlyfans only to find out she post censored snippets. Talkin bout "Message me" for Full videos. Bro never did i want my money back like that. Since i found ABW I'm now chillin on more than 1TB worth of free onlyfans content & just chillin waiting for her shit to leak cause i know them private shits gonn be everywhere regardless. These broads been rippin niggas off but now it's payback.
lalakoi1 onlyfans is a fucking rip off. She deserves to have her shit ripped and shared. Nothing but 1-5 second videos of fucking trash while she begs in private messages for money for full videos

lolol how niggas supposed to know that you REALLY have the video of whopper? the screenshot you posted is the same exact thing she posted as a preview. sounds kinda suspect lol
You don't shit is a crap shot. You have to go on the Ebay system and verify with other folks they legit. To much of a hassle just to beat your meat to.

Back