Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Searched my name to see the last things I was talking about in here and came across the Walrus Wars. Ahhhhhh...fun times. Vets might remember it.

Anyway, seems like she went and got lipo and a BBL. Guess those procedures can only do but so much.

Edit: Breaking News. This ho got caught cheating and had to pay dude 10K not to leave her ass. Damn. LMAO.

Not the walrus, lmao.

:smh:

and it's post like this why the thread has taken a dip. if content y'all don't like get posted y'all always got some negative shit to say. y'all moms never taught you if you don't have something nice to say don't say shit at all?

even though this is the "mega thread" and not the "mega for thicc black girl only thread", if a skinny white or asian broad get posted dudes get all up in arms. do y'all really wonder why shit's drying up?

y'all need to shut the fuck up, enjoy (or ignore) what's being posted, and maybe one day you'll get some content you like.

Case in Point

Dudes in 20-30 different threads asking over and over for months but if I ask "Who's paying?", the conversation magically stops every time....

Literally just last week lol it all comes full circle. Peep the rationalizations tho

She is MOST DEFINITELY watching this thread, this promo for her she probably running it why tf you think it’s only IG photos

But when somebody finally asked him:

@Blackdynamite95 Since you want it that bad why not buy it...

And then it's

That’s her ..Jessica you don’t have to do this

Come to find out, she was selling years old videos of Seductress Honey or That Thick Redbone that used to do all them riding vids on Shes Freeky/ The Hub with Jessica's moaning dubbed over the vid 😂

They won't pay because they're "smart", but they want you to pay because you're stup.......A Hero 💀

Back