Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Devil's advocate: Onlyfans isn't jumpin like it was in 2020/early 2021 either. People are back in the streets. Less tricking off, less content being made. Every forum I go to has an onlyfans thread that's drying up, so it's not this particular thread. The game is drying up.

Nah, there's still plenty of fantastic OF content out there, with new accounts showing up every week. I've come across some of the dopest pages I've ever seen in the past month alone. More and more people are signing up, the site is growing not shrinking.

The problem is that there has always been a small handful of contributors who actually put their neck out, put their money where their mouth is to obtain exclusive content and share it here. The majority was always niggas begging, leeching, adlinking and spamming.

Seems like y'all done run off most of the contributors. And now apparently they've cracked down on the begging and adlinking (which should be a good thing) but when you clean out all the extraneous shit.... this is what you're left with. A few cats just recycling the same old shit poached from other boards over and over and over....

Nah, there's still plenty of fantastic OF content out there, with new accounts showing up every week. I've come across some of the dopest pages I've ever seen in the past month alone. More and more people are signing up, the site is growing not shrinking.

The problem is that there has always been a small handful of contributors who actually put their neck out, put their money where their mouth is to obtain exclusive content and share it here. The majority was always niggas begging, leeching, adlinking and spamming.

Seems like y'all done run off most of the contributors. And now apparently they've cracked down on the begging and adlinking (which should be a good thing) but when you clean out all the extraneous shit.... this is what you're left with. A few cats just recycling the same old shit poached from other boards over and over and over....
Don't understand why the people here even allowed the no-name kids to just be annoying pissants
but, whatever.
the drought will affect us all, heh.

I wasn't saying that there aren't new or old school content creators pushing out new material. There will always be a plethora of new prostitutes, camgirls, models, etc. It's just not as hot as it has been. A lot of potential spenders aren't trapped in the house blowing money on models like they use to be either, and the subscribers that are spending aren't incentivized to post content on messages boards for all these ungrateful muthafuckas to enjoy.

I wasn't saying that there aren't new or old school content creators pushing out new material. There will always be a plethora of new prostitutes, camgirls, models, etc. It's just not as hot as it has been. A lot of potential spenders aren't trapped in the house blowing money on models like they use to be either, and the subscribers that are spending aren't incentivized to post content on messages boards for all these ungrateful muthafuckas to enjoy.

Amen to that.

Damn. If not for bad luck, she'd have no luck at all.

Edit: Discussing the threesome and OF profit with her mom.....yeah.... In the special, she asked her mother if she was a worthless whore. Her mother says no....guess that settles that. Lol

Edit edit: she also read an ABW comment on the special. LMAO.

Searched my name to see the last things I was talking about in here and came across the Walrus Wars. Ahhhhhh...fun times. Vets might remember it.

Anyway, seems like she went and got lipo and a BBL. Guess those procedures can only do but so much.

Edit: Breaking News. This ho got caught cheating and had to pay dude 10K not to leave her ass. Damn. LMAO.

Is it me or does this hoe look like tra rags with a wig on

Attachments

• 750A4E01-4D8D-4E17-931C-10A054F22ADA.jpeg
    750A4E01-4D8D-4E17-931C-10A054F22ADA.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 28
Lotta game being dropped.. and even though I'm mostly in the main candy shop I catch it the same. Dudes in 20-30 different threads asking over and over for months but if I ask "Who's paying?", the conversation magically stops every time....

You can't ask for anything you're not willing to give in return. I've put money in multiple ppl's pockets on here for content I wanted. Hell, I've actually paid the girls themselves every once in a blue. The thing is, if you're the one that's asking for it, then you can: A) pay for it and get it instantly or B) Wait months or years to get a lucky drop... I don't have any special tools for OF, only paying or waiting, and I've accepted that's how the game goes and make it work for me...

Just like trying to DL shit in the depositfiles, sendspace, rapidshare, rapidgator and OG Megaupload days, before Kim Dotcom's shit got raided: You got the Free Speed, and the Premium Speed.. relates so much to this thread if you think about it

The community was grateful for the first two weeks of this thread, and then the entitlement crept in, and it slowly led us here. The ego burns bright, but the flame always runs out eventually.

I never seen this thread this dry got damnnnn
They kicked a lot of people that were posting and now they're even kicking people who are adlinking, only takes 30 seconds to bypass it but I guess they don't want to put in a tiny bit of work to get free content 🤷‍♂️ If they keep banning people the way they are pretty soon no content will be posted and thread will be dead.

They kicked a lot of people that were posting and now they're even kicking people who are adlinking, only takes 30 seconds to bypass it but I guess they don't want to put in a tiny bit of work to get free content 🤷‍♂️ If they keep banning people the way they are pretty soon no content will be posted and thread will be dead.
Shit is dead nothing but weird yt dudes posting bullshit

Shit is dead nothing but weird yt dudes posting bullshit

:smh:

and it's post like this why the thread has taken a dip. if content y'all don't like get posted y'all always got some negative shit to say. y'all moms never taught you if you don't have something nice to say don't say shit at all?

even though this is the "mega thread" and not the "mega for thicc black girl only thread", if a skinny white or asian broad get posted dudes get all up in arms. do y'all really wonder why shit's drying up?

y'all need to shut the fuck up, enjoy (or ignore) what's being posted, and maybe one day you'll get some content you like.

Back