Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Jessica Beppler

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Downloadvid>>https://cyberdrop.news/0b232d

SMH Strella's face went from that to this environmental disaster. This generation of women really need to stop with this plastic surgery addiction
She was a natural beauty but now she's a duck face copy and paste bitch like the rest of em. Honestly I think it's an identity crisis or something. All these females (ig models, onlyfans hoes, etc) are trying to be kim k so they'll do whatever it takes to get the bag and a lil bit more fame. Even if it means mutilation.

View attachment 670467
Yeah, I got a foot fetish Nucca. F*ck you gon do???

View attachment 670468

Pretty hoes suckin pretty toes. I'm with it.

she went to my high school and fucked a lot of dudes on our basketball team in the locker room 😭

anyone got this chick?

That was proven like week later...and now a year later p÷e.o le still saying that...dude ..they aren't related fam..smh

I honestly don’t know why niggas would lie, too many people saying it that’s from they city, I’ve also never heard about it being disproven, but either way I don’t really give a fuck fam.

I can’t find the post, could u send me the page number or something please
I had no idea this sista was on OF... I know her primarily as a feminist intellectual YouTuber. I actually enjoy a lot of her analysis of American culture, Black history and sexual politics.

But since she only appears from the shoulders up in her videos, who knew she was this stacked?

(with all the giant "Dimka" notices on her content, I would not be surprised if this shit is nuked instantaneously. If so, sorry.... again, I tried!)

View attachment 596479
View attachment 596483
View attachment 596485

View attachment 596487

EDIT: Looks like I accidentally deleted the link first time I posted. Here:

here it is fam.

Back