Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Since you subscribed to her, you're only part of the problem. the fact that you subscribed lets her know that she can get by with just the initial charge. you gotta cut them off. to get more. have we not been over this many times.

For Example back in 2011, YES 2011 Katt Leya was a model on Camsoda (When it was a big thing, now its trash) Niggas by the hundreds was dropping tokens, $1000s, $100s, just to see a TITTY. one night even when I was in college I watched and some random rich dude dropped $10,000 worth of tokens on her. and what did she do.

She took a shower naked, without showing an ounce of pussy.

couple years later. This is Katt Leya now. BUSSIN' IT. SQUIRTING IT'. ANALing' IT. AND FOR WHAT SO NIGGAS COULD WATCH IT FOR FREE EVENTUALLY.
View attachment 646805

You're NOT the problem.
THE PROBLEM IS. you're playing a Childs game.
AND LOSING.
by letting her know she can do that to every simp that will pay for bullshit.
you be droppin knowledge up in here, these thots be waitin fo the one fool to break the bank on em.the dude that dropped 10k to see that corny shit could have get himself more than one real bad ass chicks irl with that bag smh

7177EE70-FAF3-452F-A31D-C7F307481609.gif
Here’s another dose of the “Vomit Vixen”. Y’all know y’all like those “Magnificent Mamms”. You ain’t fooling me Nucca.

7AC891AD-C2BA-40EC-92EB-9159C0D8F38C.png

Back