Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Fell off badly, smh.

She was never actually *there* imho... but yeah, I feel you. She did look better--or less bad anyway--like 4 years ago. She definitely looked a lot less masculine. But even then, she just never held any appeal for me.

Diff'rent strokes, diff'rent folks of course.... but it's sort of ironic to me how most of the cats on here are so violently homophobic and transphobic and yet they're so obsessed with this chick who I strongly feel was likely assigned male at birth--her pussy looks kinda odd, don't it?--and Princess Helayna.

Personally, I don't judge. I got zero problem with trans folks or with people who are attracted to them. But it's just weird in this particular context.

Like... what is it about kaykayvsh that puts her in such high demand? Does she have the prettiest face? No. The best body? Def not. Is she the nastiest in terms of doing sex shit? Nah... she scammin'. WHAT is it that makes her so special in a world full of much more attractive and forthcoming thots?

She was never actually *there* imho... but yeah, I feel you. She did look better--or less bad anyway--like 4 years ago. She definitely looked a lot less masculine. But even then, she just never held any appeal for me.

Diff'rent strokes, diff'rent folks of course.... but it's sort of ironic to me how most of the cats on here are so violently homophobic and transphobic and yet they're so obsessed with this chick who I strongly feel was likely assigned male at birth--her pussy looks kinda odd, don't it?--and Princess Helayna.

Personally, I don't judge. I got zero problem with trans folks or with people who are attracted to them. But it's just weird in this particular context.

Like... what is it about kaykayvsh that puts her in such high demand? Does she have the prettiest face? No. The best body? Def not. Is she the nastiest in terms of doing sex shit? Nah... she scammin'. WHAT is it that makes her so special in a world full of much more attractive and forthcoming thots?
Yeah, niggas used to hype her up in here back when I joined. For what reason? I don't know, all she got is that long ass tongue and that's it.

Yeah, niggas used to hype her up in here back when I joined. For what reason? I don't know, all she got is that long ass tongue and that's it.
She was really cute when she came in the game. It was more than just a long tongue. I don’t like her now that she has all these “enhancements” though.

These women never cease to amaze me 😂 you got an OF page showcasing you shaking your ass and sending PPV videos implying some type of nudity.... but your completely and utterly appalled by the audacity of me to ask for a naked twerking video call?!?!? 😂💀 She got me feeling like some kind of sick pervert lmao now I see how them scat niggas feel #MeToo✊💩

View attachment 646286View attachment 646287

Since you subscribed to her, you're only part of the problem. the fact that you subscribed lets her know that she can get by with just the initial charge. you gotta cut them off. to get more. have we not been over this many times.

For Example back in 2011, YES 2011 Katt Leya was a model on Camsoda (When it was a big thing, now its trash) Niggas by the hundreds was dropping tokens, $1000s, $100s, just to see a TITTY. one night even when I was in college I watched and some random rich dude dropped $10,000 worth of tokens on her. and what did she do.

She took a shower naked, without showing an ounce of pussy.

couple years later. This is Katt Leya now. BUSSIN' IT. SQUIRTING IT'. ANALing' IT. AND FOR WHAT SO NIGGAS COULD WATCH IT FOR FREE EVENTUALLY.
1632005177722.png

You're NOT the problem.
THE PROBLEM IS. you're playing a Childs game.
AND LOSING.
by letting her know she can do that to every simp that will pay for bullshit.

I thought it was just me. I don't find her attractive at all. Had access to her folder over a dozen times and never saved her content.

I always save her content whenever I come across it, just because I know it's so much in demand for other dudes. But just as I was downloading the videos now I looked at some of them and was like "WTF..... is this the shit that these niggas are constantly thirsting over???"

Kayvvsh

This video was worth $50 (damn who ever paid is grieving)

Live video

The rest

Good shit!

holy shit! neva cared for her on the tv show but hotdamn didn't know she was so hot! gotta get her name cuz that bod looks so damn fine, she got a nigga ready to go full simp just to see a lil somethin'
I always thought Vanessa was bad once her body started to come together

Back