Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

How much do you pay attention to what goes on in the culture? Over the past couple of years there has been a massive backlash against the one-drop rule, and a fast-growing of proportion of black Americans these days now believe mixed people are not black. This is especially so amongst Gen Z and younger millennials but the mainstream is taking notice. These days you're more likely to hear people saying Obama is the first *mixed* president... not the first black president.

Again, I personally do not subscribe to these views myself. But this is the perspective that is rapidly becoming the dominant one.

You asked
Seems Like LisaRaye Capped Out On Us I Was Looking Forward To See Diamond Again
:clawd3:

Who’s diamond?

this was a request a page back content lacking but hey you didn't pay

What's the chick IG?
What’s her IG and/or Twitter? TikTok?

Twitter
https://twitter.com/dejarennaee/media
https://twitter.com/AlieyaRose3/media

IG:

they gave him honorary membership the second they didn't extract his teeth.

Edit: i said North American cus tbh american and canadian black culture is a lot more similar than those on the inside would want to believe.
then again ados are pretty weird as is so its whatever.

The reason I say Drake's Canadianness is a different story because it goes beyond him appropriating Black American identity.... It's about him appropriating an American identity period. And truthfully, it is beyond that. Drake has played with Jamaican-Canadian identity, Southern American, East Coast American, pure Yardie, and now he has been dipping his toes into a kind of African vibe.

When you remember that Drake came into the game as an actor, it all makes more sense though.

But the thing that bothers me about this discussion, and how you know it is being driven by really young kids, is the fact that the big issue of "being legitimately Black" or "identifying as Black" seems to come down to

1. who gets to say the N word
2. who gets to wear cornrows
3. who gets cast as black (usually female) characters in movies

I mean... stupid, trivial shit like that. We're trying to talk about the longterm political and social survival of a people and these people are focused on sparking a firestorm on Twitter every time Halle Berry describes herself as a black woman.

And even if you want to just limit it to surface cultural issues... a LOT of shit that is considered "Black culture" is gonna have to be expunged. Like... jazz music? It was created mostly by mixed-race musicians in New Orleans, like Jelly Roll Morton. But since by today's definition Morton ain't black, then why you on Twitter harassing white jazz musicians and accusing them of "cultural appropriation"?

You can't have it both ways.

First i wanna start by saying thanks to all of you for uploading.
I don't understand why we as a human are so greedy, I mean right now there are more than 500 GB of content on this thread but still my hungry and greedy ass want that 1 specific video that isn't anywhere on the internet. And above all that we want to see that 1 specific Model that nobody heard of. I mean Why we are like that😔😔
heart-wants.gif

The reason I say Drake's Canadianness is a different story because it goes beyond him appropriating Black American identity.... It's about him appropriating an American identity period. And truthfully, it is beyond that. Drake has played with Jamaican-Canadian identity, Southern American, East Coast American, pure Yardie, and now he has been dipping his toes into a kind of African vibe.

When you remember that Drake came into the game as an actor, it all makes more sense though.

But the thing that bothers me about this discussion, and how you know it is being driven by really young kids, is the fact that the big issue of "being legitimately Black" or "identifying as Black" seems to come down to

1. who gets to say the N word
2. who gets to wear cornrows
3. who gets cast as black (usually female) characters in movies

I mean... stupid, trivial shit like that. We're trying to talk about the longterm political and social survival of a people and these people are focused on sparking a firestorm on Twitter every time Halle Berry describes herself as a black woman.

And even if you want to just limit it to surface cultural issues... a LOT of shit that is considered "Black culture" is gonna have to be expunged. Like... jazz music? It was created mostly by mixed-race musicians in New Orleans, like Jelly Roll Morton. But since by today's definition Morton ain't black, then why you on Twitter harassing white jazz musicians and accusing them of "cultural appropriation"?

You can't have it both ways.

The take on jazz is fair, since outside of the black genres outside the US, unambiguous black people pioneered rock and electronic music
But yeah, it's nuanced and requires a lot of discussion, imho.

Obama/Kamala are very very solid points to touch on, and I really wish there was a place to truthfully discuss a lot of it

Anyway, back to the nudity, I guess.

See.... but you're talking about "the Black experience," about CULTURE. You gonna tell a brown-skin person who grew up their whole life in a black neighborhood and attends a black church that they need to be awarded a "pass" to identify as black because they have a Mexican mom, even though Black America is the only world they've ever really known?

How do we conflate "the Black Experience" with genetics? Does a "full-black" or "monoracial" (both ridiculous terms) black person who grew up entirely in a white neighborhood have a claim to "the Black Experience" because of their genes? How abotu a "monoracial" black person who was adopted by a white family and never met a black person in their life?

And the worst thing is that there is no consistency to the idea... You're not black if both your parents ain't black. Why stop at the parents if you are going by genetic purity. Most Black Americans have some kind of genetic mix somewhere down the line due to slavery, but what? We forgive your non-pure blood if it dates back to 100 years ago?

If the only "true" Black people are those uncontaminated by foreign blood, then the only real black folks should be African immigrants. But according to these ADOS weirdos, Africans (and their American-born children and grandchildren) don't even count as Black Americans at all.

Look, yo.... the Black American birthrate is already stagnating as it is. If folks are so determined to kick "impure" people out of the race, you better believe the Black American is gonna be extinct in the next 100 years or less.

Also: Drake ain't even American.... his story is something completely different. And I don't think anybody ever gave Tekashi a "black pass." Maybe a "nigga pass"... but nobody has ever thought that dude was black, or gave him an honorary membership.

u cool bro but this aint it

Back