Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

My many contemporary standards (that I don't necessarily subscribe to), this chick would barely be considered "black."

But the more important issue: Where's the content?

Most of her stuff is clothed. She has like two videos that are short, but decent.

No penetration outside of ppv. I'll see what I can buy in the coming weeks.

My many contemporary standards (that I don't necessarily subscribe to), this chick would barely be considered "black."

But the more important issue: Where's the content?

barely considered black? anybody who’s has a black parent is considered black you been saying some weird shit on here bro is everything ok at home?

barely considered black? anybody who’s has a black parent is considered black you been saying some weird shit on here bro is everything ok at home?

How much do you pay attention to what goes on in the culture? Over the past couple of years there has been a massive backlash against the one-drop rule, and a fast-growing of proportion of black Americans these days now believe mixed people are not black. This is especially so amongst Gen Z and younger millennials but the mainstream is taking notice. These days you're more likely to hear people saying Obama is the first *mixed* president... not the first black president.

Again, I personally do not subscribe to these views myself. But this is the perspective that is rapidly becoming the dominant one.

yeah and tbh its time for that shit to end cus y'all dumb ass north americans allow yourselves to be exploited via that "rule"

yeah and tbh its time for that shit to end cus y'all dumb ass north americans allow yourselves to be exploited via that "rule"

There's loads of problems inherent to the one-drop rule but I fail to see what material benefit there is to expunging probably half of your demographic in search of a mythical purity that renders your group drastically smaller, and hence, politically insignificant. Black people are already like 13% of the population. Now you got people trying to purge out mixed people, purge out recent immigrants, purge out anybody with immigrant ancestry in the last 50 years.... what's gonna be left?

Also: The obsession black people have with talking about genetics these days sounds incredibly Nazi-like.

Most of her stuff is clothed. She has like two videos that are short, but decent.

No penetration outside of ppv. I'll see what I can buy in the coming weeks.

Don't spend your money for my benefit... she looks pretty wack to me. (Speaking for myself and myself only)

I just didn't understand the point of announcing that you subscribed (not to mention emphasizing that she is your first black girl) and then don't post a link.

Don't spend your money for my benefit... she looks pretty wack to me. (Speaking for myself and myself only)

I just didn't understand the point of announcing that you subscribed (not to mention emphasizing that she is your first black girl) and then don't post a link.

Used to posting pics, vids, and megas of white girls on sexy-egirls. Haven't posted a black girl before. Don't seem like you guys would be interested in that.

There's loads of problems inherent to the one-drop rule but I fail to see what material benefit there is to expunging probably half of your demographic in search of a mythical purity that renders your group drastically smaller, and hence, politically insignificant. Black people are already like 13% of the population. Now you got people trying to purge out mixed people, purge out recent immigrants, purge out anybody with immigrant ancestry in the last 50 years.... what's gonna be left?

Also: The obsession black people have with talking about genetics these days sounds incredibly Nazi-like.
By throwing out "black passes" etc willy nilly all you do is drastically reduce your inherent worth with things like ideas...

for example, the black experience has been cut and sold so much that it's no longer what it even was 20 years ago. Black culture right now is fringe and what was "black" has been sold to ingrates like drake and tekashi 69 because of our accomodating nature.

yes it's a tangent, but the same energy the whites had when they told lil nas x to fuck off with his country song is what we need to keep. But for some reason, canadian and american whites are way too eager to shuck and jive and sell all of their culture

Used to posting pics, vids, and megas of white girls on sexy-egirls. Haven't posted a black girl before. Don't seem like you guys would be interested in that.
noone cares about the framing of it breh, just post it.
(sorry if that came off aggressive, but the race of the performer doesn't really matter to most right-thinking individuals)

By throwing out "black passes" etc willy nilly all you do is drastically reduce your inherent worth with things like ideas...

for example, the black experience has been cut and sold so much that it's no longer what it even was 20 years ago. Black culture right now is fringe and what was "black" has been sold to ingrates like drake and tekashi 69 because of our accomodating nature.

yes it's a tangent, but the same energy the whites had when they told lil nas x to fuck off with his country song is what we need to keep. But for some reason, canadian and american whites are way too eager to shuck and jive and sell all of their culture

See.... but you're talking about "the Black experience," about CULTURE. You gonna tell a brown-skin person who grew up their whole life in a black neighborhood and attends a black church that they need to be awarded a "pass" to identify as black because they have a Mexican mom, even though Black America is the only world they've ever really known?

How do we conflate "the Black Experience" with genetics? Does a "full-black" or "monoracial" (both ridiculous terms) black person who grew up entirely in a white neighborhood have a claim to "the Black Experience" because of their genes? How abotu a "monoracial" black person who was adopted by a white family and never met a black person in their life?

And the worst thing is that there is no consistency to the idea... You're not black if both your parents ain't black. Why stop at the parents if you are going by genetic purity. Most Black Americans have some kind of genetic mix somewhere down the line due to slavery, but what? We forgive your non-pure blood if it dates back to 100 years ago?

If the only "true" Black people are those uncontaminated by foreign blood, then the only real black folks should be African immigrants. But according to these ADOS weirdos, Africans (and their American-born children and grandchildren) don't even count as Black Americans at all.

Look, yo.... the Black American birthrate is already stagnating as it is. If folks are so determined to kick "impure" people out of the race, you better believe the Black American is gonna be extinct in the next 100 years or less.

Also: Drake ain't even American.... his story is something completely different. And I don't think anybody ever gave Tekashi a "black pass." Maybe a "nigga pass"... but nobody has ever thought that dude was black, or gave him an honorary membership.

See.... but you're talking about "the Black experience," about CULTURE. You gonna tell a brown-skin person who grew up their whole life in a black neighborhood and attends a black church that they need to be awarded a "pass" to identify as black because they have a Mexican mom, even though Black America is the only world they've ever really known?

How do we conflate "the Black Experience" with genetics? Does a "full-black" or "monoracial" (both ridiculous terms) black person who grew up entirely in a white neighborhood have a claim to "the Black Experience" because of their genes? How abotu a "monoracial" black person who was adopted by a white family and never met a black person in their life?

And the worst thing is that there is no consistency to the idea... You're not black if both your parents ain't black. Why stop at the parents if you are going by genetic purity. Most Black Americans have some kind of genetic mix somewhere down the line due to slavery, but what? We forgive your non-pure blood if it dates back to 100 years ago?

If the only "true" Black people are those uncontaminated by foreign blood, then the only real black folks should be African immigrants. But according to these ADOS weirdos, Africans (and their American-born children and grandchildren) don't even count as Black Americans at all.

Look, yo.... the Black American birthrate is already stagnating as it is. If folks are so determined to kick "impure" people out of the race, you better believe the Black American is gonna be extinct in the next 100 years or less.

Also: Drake ain't even American.... his story is something completely different. And I don't think anybody ever gave Tekashi a "black pass." Maybe a "nigga pass"... but nobody has ever thought that dude was black, or gave him an honorary membership.

Bruh I’m here to beat my dick and chill I gotta here niggas rambling about the black community and the black struggles man don’t turn this shit into Twitter but I agree with you mfs.

they gave him honorary membership the second they didn't extract his teeth.

Edit: i said North American cus tbh american and canadian black culture is a lot more similar than those on the inside would want to believe.
then again ados are pretty weird as is so its whatever.

Back