Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This is some solid facts šŸ’Æ rh. Girls out here still haven't figured it out.
Facts but why do so many people care what other people eat And how they move? These thots ainā€™t hurting me by getting theirs... they can say anything they want claim to be gods if they want. let these hoes have their shine...it donā€™t hurt or dim your shine....unless you want to save one of these thots...it ainā€™t your problem.

itā€™s like going to a strip club with a preacher in here

Yes, they're photoshopped. I've never understand people who slobber over her pics. Might as well be fapping to a cartoon. All the time when she was posting pics like those ones above, this is what she actually looked like:

There are some other pics online showing her real body but I can't go search for them now. She's a fat chick. Or at least she was. She might have later actually gotten her body sculpted with the racks and racks she pulled out of half-retarded simps. Even her face is fake. She seems to create the face in her pics by merging her real face with Lisa Bonet's and some other IG model. She is a SUPREMELY skilled Photoshop artist. Like, if she gave a seminar, she could probably make even more money than she does from thirst trapping.

Right! bitch photoshops herself to look like an anime India Westbrooks. It's like mfers want to believe it's real

Attachments

• 818k1CLbUbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    818k1CLbUbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 8
Capture.JPG

Back