Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Donald Trump also answered the question in an interview last week about whether he won the 2020 election and he said yes, he did win and that he is still the rightful president of the USA. I'm sure you believe him too.

Like I said... some of you cats really make me worry about the future. So you see a big round booty this big, and thighs and legs this skinny.... and you still have to spend more than 6 seconds wondering if it's real or fake?

View attachment 583179

Real or fake, her body is terrible anyway. You cats have the worst taste.
Like I said bruh Imma stay in my corner while you keep swinging at me every time we bring up a girl. Ok, what you think about Gemma aka Gemstar. She be in the gym so her legs are NOT skinny and the booty big too. Overall she got a nice body. I say.......welll...umm......NATURAL........indeed. Ok you be the judge.
View attachment 583228View attachment 583229View attachment 583233

Bruh stop posting these bad body built bitches, like you really have a illness fam. You have a thing for deformed bodies and plastic. Your just helping me make my list for top bad built body bitches from your top 5 lol
1. Ray Chels.
2 llinda23.
3 exohydra
4. Chelas way.
5. Gem star
Dude just look at your top 5 that you been capping for the past 2 days and ask your self a few questions lol. these 5 is what you really like ??? These 5 is what’s come to mind first ?? Your down bad to even mention these hoes in such a form of high praise.. you should be banned forever for mentions of such a horrible line up. You have to be trolling smh

Like I said bruh Imma stay in my corner while you keep swinging at me every time we bring up a girl. Ok, what you think about Gemma aka Gemstar. She be in the gym so her legs are NOT skinny and the booty big too. Overall she got a nice body. I say.......welll...umm......NATURAL........indeed. Ok you be the judge.
View attachment 583228View attachment 583229View attachment 583233

Bruh stop posting these bad body built bitches, like you really have a illness fam. You have a thing for deformed bodies and plastic. Your just helping me make my list for top bad built body bitches from your top 5 lol
1. Ray Chels.
2 llinda23.
3 exohydra
4. Chelas way.
5. Gem star
Dude just look at your top 5 that you been capping for the past 2 days and ask your self a few questions lol. these 5 is what you really like ??? These 5 is what’s come to mind first ?? Your down bad to even mention these hoes in such a form of high praise.. you should be banned forever for mentions of such a horrible line up. You have to be trolling smh
Ok so what is your type of girl. I can go all day with different types of girls. Whether they are BBW, thick, slim, slim-thick, curvy, athletic build, etc. you name it. But all I get is the same bull which is bad body built, fake, deformed, plastic. I'm not trying to attack you....I'm not suggest banning or anything... like I said I'm in my corner you stay in yours. I'm curious though, what's your type of girl? Oh by the way I don't mention them in high praise at all. I'll mention one more just to see what you say.....just curious.
Giselle Lynette

40343105_1863291913707533_7109628174739738906_n.jpg 42619078_351464458943347_3890770268073182329_n.jpg 47067845_143341993323640_1088715926019770604_n.jpg

Bruh her photoshop is not skilled it’s obviously trash from a glance. All I have to say is THAT YOUR PRETTY DOWN BAD IF YOU HAVE A THING FOR RACHIEL. If you haven’t caught on and still gives this mess attention then YOU are they type of SIMPS THATS KILLING THE GAME ALLOWING THIS BULL SHIT AND FAKE SHIT THAT DONT LOOK ATTRACTIVE TO HAVE A HIGH SEAT IN THE GAME. It’s 🤡’ish lol
Oh I agree...that glad video was awesome...she standard issue kinda cute fat chick...we know them...some of us have loved them...at least a little (don’t lie) and she rich as shit off that “bad” photoshop...what is there to hate? She ain’t robbing people...you gotta be dumb to think she really looks like those pics...you blaming the player...

View attachment 582721
Coming Soon…

is bro based in NC?? This the second girl i've seen that's from here. Nia be going dumb on her snapchat. Phat lil ass

Back