Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anyone Have simmithenerd mega

Attachments

• FC28F3E4-567F-4ACA-BC23-57DFDF0703B9.jpeg
    FC28F3E4-567F-4ACA-BC23-57DFDF0703B9.jpeg
    509.1 KB · Views: 37
There is literally no need for those terms. “Black Multiracial” definitely shouldn’t exist.

The “are Biracials Black?” debate usually goes on a case by case basis anyway. The features play a role and the person decides what they want to identify as in addition to their respective communities.

Some identify as Black, some identify as Biracial. Their respective communities also play a factor in whether or not to accept them as Black (or whatever other race) which plays into their identity crisis.

I agree we can forget the one drop rule, but that rule was made mainly for quadroons (1/4 black) & octaroons (1/8 black). The case for Biracials/Mulattos (1/2 black) is different.

This is why I say if you’re around 50% Black and physically look black, you’re still black to me. If you’re only like say 30% Black like Jhené Aiko, you only have black ancestry, you are not Black yourself.

Respectfully, you’re wrong. If a person is has, let’s say; mostly black, salavdorian and Native American dna then that person is multiracial. Since the predominant DNA is black then that can be at the forefront but we not gonna act like that person is ONLY black. The fact that there are people who are biracial and people with multiple ethnicities alone is reason enough to have these terms

Back