Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 549011
we need her
she fine as hell & she got a sale

Since she got a sale... you should buy it.

it seems like this thread defeinitly has a type skinny black small titties lol i aint mad at cha but i like all colors shapes and sizes of females
anybody who can rip any onlyfans for me and put it on mega for me to get please dm me asap

You've only wet the tip of your big toe of the types on this thread my friend

No. I would argue that the majority of the shit that gets posted here is superthick girls with fake tits and asses or straight-up BBWs.

I'll admit that I am more partial to slim-thick these days so I am definitely one of the people posting more "skinny black small titties"... but I think it is far from the trend here (as much as I wish it was).

obviously you dont like bbw lol for you to say most posted is super thick is just false. but thick is an opinion so hey what do i kno. all i know a day dont go by where i dont see a skinny petite black chick with no titties lol just look at the last 24 to 48 hours for all the proof you need
😁

obviously you dont like bbw lol for you to say most posted is super thick is just false. but thick is an opinion so hey what do i kno. all i know a day dont go by where i dont see a skinny petite black chick with no titties lol just look at the last 24 to 48 hours for all the proof you need
😁

How far back are you basing this judgment on? How many pages back have you looked? Me and my man @Jang-A-Lang.com have been posting a lot of links the past few days and we both tend to like more slender black chicks (though not exclusively), so yeah... there's been a bunch of that over the last 48 hours. But there are other times you get a lot of stuff from MrAmazing who loves morbidly obese Latinas. And then lots of other cats who are into all the Build-a-Body stripper types and career IG thots. There are some days when it's nothing but PAWGS posted here. Other times it's plastic sex doll-looking Asians.

But I'd say what gets posted most of all these days is moderately obese black girls.

All that being said: why the fuck you complaining when you ain't even post shit? If you got a problem with the girls being posted, then post the girls you like. Be the change you wanna see.

How far back are you basing this judgment on? How many pages back have you looked? Me and my man @Jang-A-Lang.com have been posting a lot of links the past few days and we both tend to like more slender black chicks (though not exclusively), so yeah... there's been a bunch of that over the last 48 hours. But there are other times you get a lot of stuff from MrAmazing who loves morbidly obese Latinas. And then lots of other cats who are into all the Build-a-Body stripper types and career IG thots. There are some days when it's nothing but PAWGS posted here. Other times it's plastic sex doll-looking Asians.

But I'd say what gets posted most of all these days is moderately obese black girls.

All that being said: why the fuck you complaining when you ain't even post shit? If you got a problem with the girls being posted, then post the girls you like. Be the change you wanna see.

can you read? please tell me where in my post did i complain ??? ill wait

can you read? please tell me where in my post did i complain ??? ill wait

C'mon dude... let's not act obtuse here.

it seems like this thread defeinitly has a type skinny black small titties lol i aint mad at cha but i like all colors shapes and sizes of females
anybody who can rip any onlyfans for me and put it on mega for me to get please dm me asap

ie: "You guys like skinny black girls with small titties. It's all good, but I like women of all different colors, shapes and sizes." The barely tacit message being "I would be more pleased if you would post more of the shit *I* like." Which IS a complaint about what is currently being posted. (The "I ain't mad at cha" being a caveat which actually indicates the opposite of itself)

I mean, why would you even make the comment at all if it were not some form of complaint?

ie: "You guys like skinny black girls with small titties. It's all good, but I like women of all different colors, shapes and sizes." The barely tacit message being "I would be more pleased if you would post more of the shit *I* like." Which IS a complaint about what is currently being posted. (The "I ain't mad at cha" being a caveat which actually indicates the opposite of itself)

I mean, why would you even make the comment at all if it were not some form of complaint?
E237E9D7-8760-4108-AC50-E437BD608CC3.gif

I knew some of yall would take it as an complaint even tho its not, which is why i clearly said i aint mad at cha.but looks like that still didnt work, It wasnt a complaint. Im not one that usually writes on here but i see the convos yall have. Im not one to complain over free content at the end of the day. The point of my post was for the guys doing the ripping to contact me so i can get the girls i want ripped . have a nice day

Im just now reading the second half of your reply lmaooo dude you want some type of back and forth writing all that on here? lol chill out i wasnt complaining

I knew some of yall would take it as an complaint even tho its not, which is why i clearly said i aint mad at cha.but looks like that still didnt work, It wasnt a complaint. I m not one to uselly write on here but i see the convos yall have. The point of my post was for the guys doing the ripping to contact me so i can get the girls i want ripped . have a nice day

Okay.... whatever you say. Personally I'm not trying to make a big thing out of this. Just making an observation.

Anyway... for the girls you want ripped. You got some money for that?

Back