Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Who said I'm saying she's a tranny based off her pussy size? I'm not talking about that at all.
If you want to determine an individuals gender the first order approximation is the genitals. Some men are just naturally feminine in dimension, some woman are just masculine in dimension. We all know that one girl we grew up with as kids that was man-like. It just happens. Going off of body shape, face, augmentation, etc. is only if you DONT have vagina pics.

"Legit female proportions" don't include hips that start higher than the belly button and rock-hard boulder breasts that are that far apart and stick out at 90 degrees.

See... this is why I don't fuck with these Build-a-Body bitches, and I be warning y'all to be careful with how you consume and fetishize that shit. It's like most niggas these days have completely lost touch with what a female body is actually supposed to look like, and y'all are in love with all these body shapes that were derived from transwomen.

Mind you, I got ZERO problem with anybody who genuinely loves transwomen.... If that's what you're into, fine. But it's really weird when people think that's what a woman's body is naturally supposed to look like.

And yes... I too have heard Princesshelayna is trans, and I 100% believe. She does not look like a natural-born woman to me. If you're into that, it's perfectly cool. Just own it.

bruh you sound dumb as hell. There are woman out there that are built like they can fuck you up. If you got pussy pics, that's literally all you need. If you cant tell a REAL pussy from a dick and balls pussy, you are the one who is out of touch on what a woman is built like.

I know a lot of Nigerian woman with phat asses

Yes, and I know more that don't.

That also varies by ethnic group within Nigeria too. The idea that ALL or even most Nigerian women have fat asses (or more specfically, the combo of a fat ass, wide hips and relatively small waist) is really just a romanticization not based on facts.

That also varies by ethnic group within Nigeria too. The idea that ALL or even most Nigerian women have fat asses (or more specfically, the combo of a fat ass, wide hips and relatively small waist) is really just a romanticization not based on facts.

Yeah south south Nigerians have the phattest non-GMO ass in Nigeria. It is no romanization these are facts bruv. If feed a good diet the gene will be expressed. Not every Sub Saharan has a phat ass but most have the genes. They are just not being used to full potential.

Once COVID is over I plan on spending 2022 discovering and fucking the phattest organic asses all over Africa for about a year, like MS hydro or jaye love . Need to save to only spend $500-$1000 a month.

Once COVID is over I plan on spending 2022 discovering and fucking the phattest organic asses all over Africa for about a year, like MS hydro or jaye love . Need to save to only spend $500-$1000 a month.

The two you named are just fat chicks, if you ask me. (Nothing wrong if that's what you like, of course. I just think there's a difference between a phat ass and a fat woman)

Maybe I wouldn't say Jaye Love is fat, per se... she's just really a surgical monstrosity. Nothing organic about that.

Diff'rent folks, diff'rent strokes though.

Yeah south south Nigerians have the phattest non-GMO ass in Nigeria. It is no romanization these are facts bruv. If feed a good diet the gene will be expressed. Not every Sub Saharan has a phat ass but most have the genes. They are just not being used to full potential.

Yoruba women probably have the phattest asses in Nigeria, and that's in the southwest. And you are really massively undermining the biodiversity in Africa, the world's largest continent, with this "most have the genes" shit. Africa is not a country, man.

Last edited:
Back