Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yeah I had J Downloader messed up in the game for real

I forgot that IG makes you log in now, so when I made a burner and used the special login process for JD, we smooth sailing now

just don't go crazy with the accounts, because they might auto ban your IP for a few hours at the least

they even got settings to rip profiles using the [MM DD YY] of the post, to keep everything organized

Rip me, you was my dog, but that shit been untouched for a month, JD update everytime you shut it down lol

Ah, a fellow 'RipMe' user. It was my go-to until they stopped updating it.

Ain't nobody in their right mind giving her $35

Any chick asking for more than $25 for a subscription is more than likely a scammer.

They know the subscribers are not gonna stick around long once they realize how lame the content is, so they try to milk you for as much as they can at the front door.

Yeah I had J Downloader messed up in the game for real

I forgot that IG makes you log in now, so when I made a burner and used the special login process for JD, we smooth sailing now

just don't go crazy with the accounts, because they might auto ban your IP for a few hours at the least

they even got settings to rip profiles using the [MM DD YY] of the post, to keep everything organized

Rip me, you was my dog, but that shit been untouched for a month, JD update everytime you shut it down lol

it's weird when i see people saying you need to login into your IG in JD to download shit when i never have done this and it still works like it always has.

it's weird when i see people saying you need to login into your IG in JD to download shit when i never have done this and it still works like it always has.

a couple of months ago it was working fine for me, then I was getting errors from JD mid-way saying "you need to be signed in to an account" in order to continure the linkgrabber.

this forum post goes into more detail, but if it still works for you, you got it made my G

a couple of months ago it was working fine for me, then I was getting errors from JD mid-way saying "you need to be signed in to an account" in order to continure the linkgrabber.

this forum post goes into more detail, but if it still works for you, you got it made my G

yeah the only problem i have is downloading from private accounts after they accept me. I tried some plugins but always get a phishing notification so i stopped using them

even with downthemall i got a phishing warning, not worth it

Can someone RIP please

There gotta be more

Back