Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@Jang-A-Lang - Jang-A-Lang you know I told you the other day about taking it for the team and charging it for the game. Like I said, I have had to charge it to the game many times myself, and here is the most recent one. This person here:

Look.... I'm not naive and I think I have a really good nose for sniffing out scammers a mile away. So I KNEW this was gonna be some bullshit, but I said "Let's just see"

lawdamercy I could not have even imagined the level of scamming here.

Who the hell hides their face and STILL don't show as much as a nipple in their blurry-ass phone pics?

And the chick stay monitoring Reddit and other forums pushing her shit and hitting folks with copyright strikes.

She's probably reading this thread now. If so, to her I say: Well played, madam. Well played.

Yeah I had J Downloader messed up in the game for real

I forgot that IG makes you log in now, so when I made a burner and used the special login process for JD, we smooth sailing now

just don't go crazy with the accounts, because they might auto ban your IP for a few hours at the least

they even got settings to rip profiles using the [MM DD YY] of the post, to keep everything organized

Rip me, you was my dog, but that shit been untouched for a month, JD update everytime you shut it down lol

Back