Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Who got her

Someone come through with this one on filemail for me ?

you have a whole market of simps out there that willingly pay for non nude content. I got into a argument on another forum when i called the bytch a scammer and countless white knights ganged up on me saying her content was godlike.

This bytch didn't post any nudes, she would post pictures with pixels over her tits/pussy but you could see she was wearing clothes/pasties and then she said pay $20 for the uncensored version

and these fools still argued with me that she wasn't scamming.

The thing is onlyfans was never made for e whores it was for artists to connect with their "fans". I think what onlyfans wanted to do was be like skillshare/masterclass/udemy where people could subscribe and connect and learn from you.

It's funny that these hoes don't understand why we find it funny that they don't get naked on onlyfans, what value do you add that warrants a monthly sub? If i subscribe to skillshare/masterclass/udemy i get value for my money but if i subscribe to your onlyfans what value do you give me?

Nothing just instagram pictures that i can see for free ... it's sad that men can't understand this simple concept.

Sports & Women make usually smart men very stupid.

You can add religion, politics and race for certain subsets of men.

I would not have a problem putting money in a woman's pocket if they didn't have so much contempt for their consumer base.

Women don't really know that they can make eight or nine figures if they genuinely liked men, and showed consistent kindness and compassion.

Back