Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Also the Megas are getting annoying where most of the older girls (geneve, chyna, sweetsalty sabrina, bbystar1027, etc etc) arent downloadable. The content gets clapped due to ToS, copyright bullshit by Mega themself. And that trend is growing with more and more girls. Unless dudea are going through the trouble of changing file names BUT they're not and they wont cause thats how shit is.
Not saying file mail is a perfect system but its the most dummy proof and most accessible.

If you're a collector MEGA is the worst thing to use, some of these girls copyright game is A+. I had folders becoming undownloadable on the same day i imported it. Filemail is the way but like always people will find something to bitch about

Ugh smt i was so hype to sub to lmao i guess i'll wait awhile....if only more of the gals would be like lia bluemoon

Onlyfans.com/angelkittyy is her onlyfans. Still looking for the link.. I hear she may not be nude anymore... shame if so.

She's nude. But its what we've seen before albeit waaayyyy tamer. And meant to tease.
The explosive stuff she's showed before is now "unlock for $20". A new annoying trend as they adapt

Last edited:
Back