Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This Nigga eight really started all this shiit for what ? I could tell that nigga wasn’t right in his head from the way he talk and act and niggas think i was him smh

bro is a troll lol that's it... replying and posting 50 times a day, making 2 accounts to reply to each other, arguing with people for pages on end, making coding methods that dont exist.. all type of shit

he had maybe a few days where he was posting legit megas, and he was normal... and then he proceeds to post tranny megas after the mods warned him about a ban lol

all he wants is attention, and as long as he gets it he's going to keep trolling... all the negative reactions don't mean anything to somebody who wants them

bro is a troll lol that's it... replying and posting 50 times a day, making 2 accounts to reply to each other, arguing with people for pages on end, making coding methods that dont exist.. all type of shit

he had maybe a few days where he was posting legit megas, and he was normal... and then he proceeds to post tranny megas after the mods warned him about a ban lol

all he wants is attention, and as long as he gets it he's going to keep trolling... all the negative reactions don't mean anything to somebody who wants them

dont forget he stole megas without coding them from another members discord here. Nigga was a bipolar fool

dont forget he stole megas without coding them from another members discord here. Nigga was a bipolar fool

That's a fact, but it all comes down to recognizing a troll, and swerving from that point...I been thru every page in this thread and havent argued with one poster lol... just show love to the people who are bringing value and keep it pushing. At the end of the day, all this shit is what you make it

damn my boy @Fightbackmode2005 got her dedicating entire monologues to him, been awhile since I got under someone skin like that. My girl claim she was in cancun soon as she landed she started writing to you. :hedidit: i c u king

my girl got off the plane told her man "nah not tonight i gotta go talk to fight"
LMAOOOOO there was sooooo much ? in that post.....also if the "lawyer" said not to post anything why the fuck did she put all of that on Tumblr???? :huh2::sayword::tuh:

Straight out of the ‘shame men until they accept my mediocrity’ playbook. That’s why I sat back and laughed the other day when dudes tried to call man who wanted to watch these hoes put in work ‘suspect’ ... I knew right then and there that everything was going according to plan.

That chick posted she made 100k this year. First off, are you kidding me? Secondly, why would anyone post that kind of information online?

I could win 10mil tomorrow, and the only people that would even know is my most immediate family members. The thought of posting that shit online blows my mind.

That chick posted she made 100k this year. First off, are you kidding me? Secondly, why would anyone post that kind of information online?

I could win 10mil tomorrow, and the only people that would even know is my most immediate family members. The thought of posting that shit online blows my mind.

shit with the kind of family i got i probably wouldn't let them know till im out of state lol.

Again, we were just chilling enjoying naked thots, then this chick and her captains came bothering us.

Now she's shook trying to figure out who and where I am.

Instead of retreating back to her side of the web, she keeps trying to come for me.

I don't think her agents are resourceful enough.

Peep this post from her Tumbler:

View attachment 367607
View attachment 367608
View attachment 367609
View attachment 367610
View attachment 367611
View attachment 367612
View attachment 367613

She has captains on this board and in this thread.

This is my message to them:

View attachment 367614
No Way

Bruh!

Recap:

Some dude a few days ago (wasn't me!) posted that her OF was free for the day.

She (or someone posing as her) posted here (apparently made an account just for that) and threatened us for posting the info (didn't even rip any content yet).

We then went into WAR MODE and some generous dudes offered her content to post here.

I took the lead on roasting her and she targeted in on me.

She started back-tracking and changing her usernames and making her pages private.

Then she went and threatened lawsuits for us posting content she offered FOR FREE.

Now she is claiming lawsuits are coming and that she has info on me harassing her.

But it's other dudes (or females) out there catfishing her and she thinks it's me.

I did some research and found the posts she has been making thinking her 'investigator' has me in their cross-hairs.

She doesn't realize there are dudes (and females) who are trolling her from all over the Interwebs and she and her captains are getting lost in a black hole.

?

Just wanted to give the group a heads up.....the thread is full of spies who are teaching the models the code method......i was on an onlyfans page and the model said she knew every code except 6.......watch your back fellas because we’re definitely being watched
So she knows 99.9.x huh? An avid watcher of sports? Maybe I should use the periodic table... 9C03C50E-5B97-4FAD-8440-42D80B3233FF.jpeg D03B1D01-611F-426B-99E8-7C4D015971D6.jpeg

Back