Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If you want a good laugh you might want to.

@Fightbackmode2005 how the hell all this start
Bruh!

Recap:

Some dude a few days ago (wasn't me!) posted that her OF was free for the day.

She (or someone posing as her) posted here (apparently made an account just for that) and threatened us for posting the info (didn't even rip any content yet).

We then went into WAR MODE and some generous dudes offered her content to post here.

I took the lead on roasting her and she targeted in on me.

She started back-tracking and changing her usernames and making her pages private.

Then she went and threatened lawsuits for us posting content she offered FOR FREE.

Now she is claiming lawsuits are coming and that she has info on me harassing her.

But it's other dudes (or females) out there catfishing her and she thinks it's me.

I did some research and found the posts she has been making thinking her 'investigator' has me in their cross-hairs.

She doesn't realize there are dudes (and females) who are trolling her from all over the Interwebs and she and her captains are getting lost in a black hole.

Again, we were just chilling enjoying naked thots, then this chick and her captains came bothering us.

Now she's shook trying to figure out who and where I am.

Instead of retreating back to her side of the web, she keeps trying to come for me.

I don't think her agents are resourceful enough.

Peep this post from her Tumbler:

View attachment 367607
View attachment 367608
View attachment 367609
View attachment 367610
View attachment 367611
View attachment 367612
View attachment 367613

She has captains on this board and in this thread.

This is my message to them:

View attachment 367614
Damn she big mad hunh? Dark+souls+meme+compilation_c3ceb6_6186619.jpg

damn my boy @Fightbackmode2005 got her dedicating entire monologues to him, been awhile since I got under someone skin like that. My girl claim she was in cancun soon as she landed she started writing to you. :hedidit: i c u king

my girl got off the plane told her man "nah not tonight i gotta go talk to fight"

I know right? You supposedly come back from beautiful Cancun and the first person you think about is some online incel with a cartoon avatar who watches pr0n?

And you write a 1,000,000 word post dedicated to this incel?

50_cent.gif

Again, we were just chilling enjoying naked thots, then this chick and her captains came bothering us.

Instead of retreating back to her side of the web, she keeps trying to come for me.

View attachment 367607
View attachment 367608
View attachment 367609
View attachment 367610
View attachment 367611
View attachment 367612
View attachment 367613

View attachment 367614

This bitch's lawyer literally tells her not to post the information being disclosed between them (because it violates the case) and she does exactly that.

I'm beyond dead.

View attachment 367607
View attachment 367608
View attachment 367609
View attachment 367610
View attachment 367611
View attachment 367612
View attachment 367613

View attachment 367614
Yo wtf is this shit all about

:lol9:

View attachment 367607
View attachment 367608
View attachment 367609
View attachment 367610
View attachment 367611
View attachment 367612
View attachment 367613

View attachment 367614
Lol @ that supposed email from a lawyer. The "Nigerian prince", I mean lawyer, who wrote that is illiterate as fuck.

I wonder where they think you are: Sweden, Germany, Japan?

View attachment 367607
View attachment 367608
View attachment 367609
View attachment 367610
View attachment 367611
View attachment 367612
View attachment 367613

View attachment 367614
cuh the bitch ✌?lawyer✌?said “volatile to the case”, mfka do you mean “VITAL”! I’m dead, ain’t no fuckin way that’s from a real lawyer, if so, she wasting ha cho.

I

You I caught that too but if this is from a real lawyer she just blew the case bc she went willing against what she was told not to do ...she is a dummy ....volatile : liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse. No case ypu dummy

Yep. It the lawyer is real, then the lawyer might be a scammer; Talmbout "Pressing charges on..." That's very lame coming from a lawyer. :foh5:

Lol @ that supposed email from a lawyer. The "Nigerian prince", I mean lawyer, who wrote that is illiterate as fuck.

I wonder where they think you are: Sweden, Germany, Japan?

Exactly! I've never seen a more unprofessionally-written letter from a lawyer.

Laughing at her not following the instructions her 'lawyer' told her.

Also, I gave her my IP before. Posting it again for her and her captains to report.

1601273607421.png

Can anyone get

She is going live now but you gotta pay :-(

Can anyone get

She is going live now but you gotta pay :-(

You ain't got 6 bucks?

More and more I'm convinced all y'all beggars are 14 year olds.

Back